Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 21, 2014Please pray for our son to recover quickly and completely from a setback suffered recently as he tried to achieve a professional and personal goal. Thank you.
- September 21, 2014Heavenly Father – Thank you for being in my life. I love You, I worship You and I praise You. Amen
- September 21, 2014Asking for prayers of traveling mercies for my family to and from our destinations. Praying for safe travels, good weather and no ptoblems. Thank you for taking the time to pray for us.
- September 21, 2014Please pray that Anita knows that I love her and miss her very much; please pray that we are reconciled. Please pray that my son quits smoking, learns to live frugally, and starts having higher aspirations. My son has a new job with a difficult boss; please pray that he grows from the experience. Please pray that my niece Stephanie's rehab goes well. My Dad recently passed; please pray for him and my Mom. Please pray that my brother Richard receives the mental and addiction services that he needs. Please pray that the infant J'Lynn - heart is repaired.Thank you.
- September 21, 2014Heavenly Father - Please grant me a financial blessing that will allow me to pay my bills without constantly being stressed over it. Thank you. Amen.
- September 21, 2014I want to be my best self, but I keep failing...
- September 21, 2014God, please watch over and protect me and my family, keep us safe and healthy. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
- September 21, 2014Please pray for my daughter, Alyce who needs strength not to go back to a bad relationship...and prayers for matt to get the proper help.
- September 21, 2014Please pray for my mom Lorraine W. God knows my heart and he sees all and knows all. Please pray that he can speak to my mom and that she hears and understands and is motivated to seek him first. That she can be delivered of her depression and let go of things she cannot control and stop obsessing over things she cannot understand. Amen
- September 21, 2014Lord, please bless all who pray here and help them with all that they are needing. In Jesus name I pray. Amen