Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014i need help stop picking up things that dont belong to me i no its wrong and i asking Jesus to PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY JOB OR GO TO JAIL PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE
- October 1, 2014god please let what my dad did to the roof.be good to fix it and there wont be anymore leaks. let the roof be fixed. you have said for every sincere effort we make to help ourselfs you will give us twice as much help. you are our hope. we look to you our almighty god for help. please bond that tar bond real good so it dont leak anymore. ty ijn amen
- October 1, 2014My bills are due and don't have enough money to pay them please pray for me to get them paid expecially the rent last month and this month
- October 1, 2014Hi, Please join me in prayer for my new grandbaby, Joshua(ZACH), his mom, Tanika, his Dad, Amin, his 6 other brothers & sisters, his Grandmother Lawanda and their family. Please Father God, Bless Joshua with good health, smiles love, joy, fun and an overall sense of knowing & experiencing the goodness of Your love, grace & mercy.' May there be no lack, only Your Divine abundance. In Jesus Name, I Pray. Thank you Jesus! Amen!
- October 1, 2014Father god..thank you for the job opportunities that you have blessed me with. I really want the job at O. G. That job would still allow me to finish school and become the nurse that I have always felt in my heart that I wanted to be. Lord I promise I wont take another job for granted. In Jesus name Amen
- October 1, 2014I ask for prayer for my 31 year old daughter. She is single & recently lost her job. I ask that she gets a job that will cover her financial needs and work with people who will have a godly influence on her. She was dedicated to the Lord as a baby; baptized in jr. high and attended church much of her young life. Unfortunately, she attended a secular university where she was "brainwashed" about the Lord. In addition to getting a job, I pray that she knows it came from the living God, and she will return to Him.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for God to deliver me from a spirit of loneliness, or reveal to me what keeps me from having relationships in life, and to give me a desire to want to truly be in relationships with others. I feel paralyzed in this. Thank you.
- October 1, 2014I thanks the Lord for all my blessing. I pray that he expediates me leaving K. and he allows me to get promoted on time this November. I pray he helps my situation at work and doesnt let this affect my career.
- October 1, 2014I need prayer for my brother Wilbur-. He has been in the hospital for awhile now. He is diabetic and he has heart problems. His kidneys are bad he is on diaylis three times a week they are talking about putting him in assited living . He lives in M. alone I am in Md. he is depressed with everything. Doesn,t really want to talk so I,m asking for prayer to help him. Thank you Rose-
- October 1, 2014My wife's daughter from a previous marriage got in trouble and went to jail. She has been a meth user and her son was born with high levels of meth in his system. CPS took him away and he was put in the foster care system. His mother was given the opportunity to get off meth and would get her son back. She blew it and continued to use meth and she was put back in jail. Her parental rights were taken away and my wife and I were given the opportunity to adopt. I have supported her all this time and was there for her grandson. I have gone to every court date and did 10 weeks of parenting classes twice a week. I have been there for every CPS visit. The other day my wife found out that she could adopt without me and took me off the paperwork. She did this because we have been having problems with our marriage. This has hurt me so bad and put a real strain on our marriage that I don't know if we can save our marriage by ourselves.