Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014Lord, that I could find my gold earring. I know it's silly and vain but a lovely souvenir of a lovely trip. I know YOU can do all things. Thank You, God. jlv
- October 24, 2014I have been depressed over the health of my much loved dog Sienna. I rescued her from Mexico at 12 weeks old. she has had health problems most likely caused by her lack of needed nutrition from her mother before birth. she is the world to me and I feel that if she goes I want to as well. I don't know how I could cope. I pray for her health to return. Thank you for prayers for her.
- October 24, 2014Please pray our landlord Theresa, her husband and daughter will allow us to paint the walls, trim and doors of the apartment. and they will stop being so controling and our relationship will be nice and friendly. Thanks. Atter and Cecilia
- October 24, 2014to be heal from pancre/liver cancer
- October 24, 2014Asking special prayers for my wife Yvonne as she is going through a bout of depression and has a lot of anxiety, I feel helpless to help her , as she went back to work part time to help with our bills, but no longer feels appreciated and needs prayers, we pray this in Jesus name , Amen
- October 24, 2014Ebola victims
- October 24, 2014please pray for my son he has a drinking problem
- October 24, 2014Please ask god to heal my relationship, to bring John back home to me and bless us with a new stronger healthier one and to guide me on this journey. In Jeus name amen.
- October 24, 2014My son, Manuel, lost his job - please pray that the Lord will provide him with another real soon. Pray for all my loved ones.
- October 24, 2014to get over my money problems.