Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014I suspect my 18-year-old may have an undiagnosed mental illness. He's never open to having serious discussions about anything: He either gets belligerent or shuts us out altogether. I'm desperately afraid of what the future holds for him and our family. Please pray that my suspicion is incorrect and that things will turnaround for our family VERY soon and for the long-term. Things have been volatile in our house for more than 1 year.
- September 2, 2014I am requesting prayer for my niece Tina. She is 20 weeks pregnant and went into labor last night. The doctors can not stop her labor I pray for her and her baby boy to be all right.
- September 2, 2014Heavenly Father, My preparations for an important exam on Sept 16 is insufficient. I ask for your guidance to go through the relevant study materials to pass the test. I ask your grace to help me develop concentration and focus on studies. In Jesus name, Amen
- September 2, 2014Prayer that Jesus heals my stress and anxiety. Since my husband passed away I am dealing with anxiety and stress. I believed will heal me but i need volunteers to pray with me side by side. Thank you
- September 2, 2014Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for a miracle for my mom. You know she has problems in her eyes due to her diabetic retinopathy. Please help her, Lord by healing her eyes allowing her to see properly. Guide her lovingly to the best treatment you have prepared for her and show her that she is not alone and that she can count on your blessings and your loving care. Father, my heart is broken at seeing her go through this again, but I am quite sure you have the solution and her healing already in place. Thank you Lord, In Jesus name I pray AMEN!
- September 2, 2014Be cured from NHL. I know if I have faith God will do it. I need the faith. Thank you.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for me. I am mentally and emotionally worn out. I have been with my current employer for 15 years and I no longer find any satisfaction in my work. I do not feel like I am doing God's work and I am trying to complete my social work degree with absolutely no support from my employer. I would quit but I have three kids that I am supporting on my own. Please pray that God will guide me, give me strength and help me to do His will, while being able to support my children.
- September 2, 2014Christ in nikki's life, our family devotion to God, finances, court favor and release, employment, obedience, daily guidance, walk in your light and healing .
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my son's mother-in-law, who has advanced Parkinsons. She recently had a bad fall, and her doggie Toby passed away a few days ago. She needs comfort, encouragement and strength. Thank You. Catherine
- September 2, 2014That my test results from my D&C on September 30th will be okay.