Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 23, 2014please pray that my tinnitus gets quieter....
- September 23, 2014My grandsons,to be heralded from narcolesy and anything else that is hindering him. Let his 19 be totally voided and off his record
- September 23, 2014Praises and thanks for answered prayers. Requests for healing, peace of mind, financial security, employment interview success, forgiveness, direction for Larry and Dennis. Praise the Lord!
- September 23, 2014please pray for us to get this estate situation to a close
- September 23, 2014Please pray for my friend Brian, his dog Patton who was his best friend died on July 21st. I ask that you please pray with me for him. I ask that Brian be given: -God's peace which transcends all understanding -God's strength that he's able to make it through each day -God's provision so the needs/desires God wants him to have are given to him -God's protection so an army of Heavenly angels & a hedge of protection is always around him -that he be mentally, spiritually, & physically healthy -for clarity concerning his dog's death -for discernment that he hear immediately & clearly from the Lord concerning all choices & decisions he has to make -that the Lord gives him signs, miracles, wonders, revealations & confirmations
- September 23, 2014Please pray for financial provision. Thank you! - AJ
- September 23, 2014Hi I am having some tests tomorrow to determine why I have stomach pain. I'm anxious and scared....I know that God will be with me and to fear not....but could use some extra prayers please....God Bless
- September 23, 2014Please pray for God to take the terrible, unending pain from me; reduce the swelling in my body and heal the cause; free my lungs and throat from congestion and let me breathe easily; give me strength to put my affairs in order; and spare my life! Thank you and God bless you all. In Jesus' name, I pray. mom
- September 23, 2014I have been institutionalized for over a year after a nervous breakdown. There is an low-income apartment available that I was ready to move into. Now they tell me I don't make enough money to qualify! This is due to the mental illness and not being able to work. I'm 65 and want to go home. I am better when away from here. Also pray please for my brain to keep healing. Thanks and blessings, Jennie
- September 23, 2014I need healing from the top of my head the the souls of my feet, and in Jesus' name I am healed...