Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014At this time I would like for you to pray for me that God will guide down the right path and do the things that are right. I just keep doing the same mistake over and over. Pray that God will take those desires that are not pleasant to his eyes. Pray for a friend of a friend who niece has pancreas cancer and they are giving her 3 to 6 months to live. But God can make things happen that man cannot. Pray for my friend Angelina who is going through some spiritual conflict with her family. Pray for our choir that has left and are in I. performing at the V. Pray they have a very safe trip back home on the weekend of the 26th of this month. I ask we all pray for our country and our leaders who make the decision and that God will prevail in all decisions making. Pray for the lost those who do not know God personally. Those who do but still leaving in the worldly ways. I ask for prayers for those that are in need of healing and financial needs.
- October 21, 2014pls pray for my sister farida that whatever is ailing her will be healed and gone and she will always feel better. pls pray that her headaches will be gone and her sinusitis will be healed. pls pray for her total healing and well being and speedy recovery. thank you and God bless.
- October 21, 2014my name is opel and pls pray for me that the result of my x-ray this november 2014 will yield normal result. pls pray that my PTB is healed and that there are no other problems in my lungs that i will be required to undergo tests. pls pray that my heart is normal also. pls pray for my total healing and speedy recovery and total well being. thank you and God bless.
- October 21, 2014GOD heals me so I can get lean and fit and run again
- October 21, 2014pls pray for the continued healing and good health of my sister, gloria. pls pray that her lab tests on november 3 will yield normal results. pls pray that she isnt diabetic and she will be off her blood sugar medicines. pls pray that her internal organs are all functioning well. pls pray for her total healing and well being. thank you and God bless.
- October 21, 2014pls pray for the good health of glen, ofelia, glen meg and glen jed -. thank you and God bless.
- October 21, 2014my name is opel and pls pray for my son glen jed that he will be able to review well for all his exams tomorrow for the 2nd grading period. pls pray that he will remember what he reviewed for and what they have taken up and that the Holy Spirit will guide him as he answers all his exams tomorrow and the rest of the week. pls pray that he will be able to finish all his exams and he will get high and good grades in all his exams for the 2nd grading period. thank you and God bless.
- October 21, 2014pls pray for my niece, samantha- that she will be called by M. V. for an interview and she will be hired immediately. pls pray that the pay and the benefits are good and she will enjoy working at this hospital. thank you and God bless.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for me to sleep peacefully and to remove anxiety. Remove doubt, worry, and fear. Help me to continue to change my diet and exercise habits to live a healthier lifestyle. Please pray for provision for my vision and direction. Amen
- October 21, 2014Lord thank you for a great day. Please pray I did well on my law exam. Lord please help me in this situation. I need wisdom and guidance. Please reveal M's intentions. Lord help us to communicate and be honest. Lord remove anyone or anything from me not of you. Clean my heart and renew my mind so it is pleasing to you. Guard my heart. Protect the girls and I. Help us to pay all our debts by managing our time and money wisely. Help me trust you in all things. Help BB find a great job that uses her gifts and talents for your glory. Let your will be done. Amen