Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014I ask the Lord for travel mercies for my son EM as he flies to a dangerous area. If you will, please also join my prayers for him to be protected against all kinds of harm, physical and otherwise, including from diseases and robbery, for the event to run smoothly and well for all, and for him to return home safely and on time.
- October 25, 2014Hello, i need prayer because i know that for the past 40 years, i been a victim of my relatives, aunts, uncles, cousins, even parents letting it happen, dumping of problems. I do not want their problems because i am sure they are intelligent people and with the help of Jesus and God they can resolve their problems without harning none. I been the victim of some picture voodoo and bad magic that my relatives practiced. I desire lots of prayers to liberate myself from their hold down. My family and relatives are of spanish. I know that my race tends to practice and believe in magic, unfortunately they also practice black evil magic to hurt others.
- October 25, 2014Prayer for employment for my daughter Brittany. And a part time job for my husband Fredie.
- October 25, 2014Please pray that my Social Security case be granted as soon as possible I'm in Medical and Financial hardship right now and still facing homelessness even after getting out of housing court as of yesterday. Trying to get money to paid next months rent and have enough moving forward. Landlord took me to court for one months rent already and just waiting to do it again because I lived in my apartment going on 39 years and he hope to get higher rent if I leave.
- October 25, 2014Pray that my family has safe travels to and from our destinations. Wrap you protective arms around us. AMEN
- October 25, 2014Pray that my Mom’s pulse rate stay up, her BP stays down and her heart heals it self. Pray that her kidneys heal. Pray that she regains her strength and energy. Pray that she feels better and regains her health. AMEN
- October 25, 2014Please pray for me... I am being tormented by fear. It is debilitating.
- October 25, 2014Pray that my family has financial security. Pray that are kids no longer struggle with money issues and are able to pay our bills on time. Pray that we are able to help our parents. AMEN
- October 25, 2014Pray that my son & his wife have happiness, health, safety, be financially secure. Pray that my son finds a job soon. Pray they have love. Pray that their baby will be healthy and happy. Wrap your protective arms around them and let them know you are always with them. AMEN
- October 25, 2014Pray that my son & his wife do not stray from each other. Pray that they create a stable & loving home from their sons (my grandsons). Pray that the ones trying to tear them apart, fell. Pray that they become financially secure. Wrap your protective arms around them. Let them know you are always with them. AMEN