Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014Please pray for my grandson Branden and his wife Brittany. Help them be aware of God's love surrounding them. Brittany is ill and not seeking help. She is violent at times and Branden is worried about their unborn child. In Jesus name... AMEN
- October 24, 2014I pray for a better relationship with God and that I grow stronger and wiser in the word of God
- October 24, 2014Please, pray for me. I am having major financial problems. I need emergency financial assistance. Please, pray that I be set free from anxiety as I trust in God's Providence.
- October 24, 2014Please have my daughter Dana make the correct decision about her scheduled surgery.
- October 24, 2014Dear God, Let me make time for you. Grow my faith, . Please heal Victor Frank, from his severe back pain and legs pain and all illness. I know heavenly father that you can do heal and miracle do happen. I believe help my unbelief. Thank you God.
- October 24, 2014Feeling restored to husbands legs
- October 24, 2014Please continue to pray that God bring Kevin and I back together. I thank God for the faith I feel that He hears me and will answer my prayers. Not once have I doubted that Kevin and I will be married and that our separation needed to happen for that to take place. I thank God for bringing Kevin into my life because he is the most amazing person I have ever met and brings me such joy. And I thank the Lord that he has two sons whom I also love with all my heart. I also thank God that He separated us because I have learned so much about myself and it has brought me closer to God, my family and friends. Dear Lord, please let this time apart be over soon and reunite us as a family before the end of October. I trust You and ask that You please take away my anxieties about this situation. Strengthen me dear God, I lift Kevin, his sons and myself up to you. Please embrace us with your love, keep us safe and bring us all back together. In Jesus' name, amen.
- October 24, 2014My prayer request is that my kids won't be influenced by their mothers boyfriend at all with their negative lifestyle and that Gods will., will be fulfilled through my seperation
- October 24, 2014Prayer for God's guidance in all aspects of my life. My son and girlfriend, have been to drug rehab, praying they accept God's strength to overcome this disease, they battle with life, cause their own problems, (as we all do) prayers for all addicts!!! My work situation, I am a new Realtor, a small town, kinda cut throat, pray God helps me to be kind, wise, helpful to all I meet and deal with and don't become greedy. God knows my needs and the bills I need to pray, I thank Him for providing and to be content. My aging mother, all aging, the salvation of the lost in my family, and all who are lost. Our church growth, our nation, leaders and other countries. May I always be thankful!!! I had a brother be mean to me when I was young, though 40 yrs ago I struggle. God bless each of you and thank you for prayers. God Bless
- October 24, 2014I know there are so many big concerns and this one seems small. God says He cares about all our troubles. Please pray for my son A. He needs God's guidance with his sports career. We aren't sure who to trust or listen to. A. plays with all his heart and has big goals. Pray that God guides A. and blesses his efforts.