Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014Please thank the Lord for answering my prayers today. I prayed for positive interactions with Kevin today and God granted that to me. I continue to pray and ask for prayers that Kevin and I get back together. I know that everything happens in God's perfect timing, so I pray for peace and patience while His will is done. I am just grateful that Kevin and I are speaking again and that we are enjoying each other's company again, even though we have not talked about our relationship yet. Please ask God to take away any doubts or fears Kevin may have about a forever relationship with me, and to give him the courage to reach out to me to discuss it. Thank you all who pray for us on this site. Bless you, in Jesus' name, amen.
- October 25, 2014Healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,protection
- October 25, 2014after 22 years and 3 kids my husband anthony want a divorce please pray that he would leave that other woman alone and return home to us by chrismas.thanks
- October 25, 2014My nephew is in jail again. He has psychological issues. He has turned to drugs and alcohol. He desperately needs god's love and guidance. Please pray for him to find his way to jesus.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for a miracle to bring Francis, Michelle and Taylor back together as a family. Husband and wife are currently separated. Please open the door for a reconciliation and stop all this hate and bitterness. Have Francis reach out to Michelle. Thank you.
- October 25, 2014My relationship with my future spouse needs protection, guidance and God's intervention right now. I recently was and am still so touched that the guy I love would wanna do this for me. When I said to my brothers that I wouldn't marry anyone who wouldn't do all the chores, I really didn't think that he would actually be willing. Generally, who would. And it isn't just I empty words either. But he doesn't wanna spoil me only b/c he loves me; he also knows the suffering I've been thru in my life and wants to make up for it himself. He understands my thoughts & feelings, and my every request. Even when he doesn't understand sometimes, he tries to and still follows most all my requests. He's a guy who's totally worth my love. To me, he's the best guy in the world. I thank God and may He bless this relationship that has been given by and which has grown in Him.
- October 25, 2014We need help with an upcoming lease renewal. We have to sign up for this by Feb in order to hold our apartment, and we hope we don't have to pay for the new lease until August when the old lease actually runs out(we are already paying for this). We can't afford both!
- October 25, 2014Asking for prayer for Ryan -. He is six years old, and suffering from an aggressive cancer. He needs a bone marrow transplant. Tomorrow his mother will be tested to see if she is a match. Ryan battled this cancer two years ago, and has been in remission until now. He will also need extensive, difficult chemotherapy to have a chance. Prayer support is much appreciated for Ryan.
- October 25, 2014Dear Heavenly Father, I know that You have been behind the scene all along, guiding and helping, and I once again ask for help for my son, that he is able to finish all his tasks today and tomorrow, efficiently and on time. Please help him to think and focus clearly, Lord, open his mind, remove distractions, keep him calm, and help him succeed.
- October 25, 2014Prayer for guidance direction and wisdom to do the right thing. My daughter want her dad and I and her sister to come over to her home for the hoilday. Although we would love to do that. My son in law RL always seem to stir up trouble by arguing cursing yelling and disrespecting us or our daughter. For no other reason than not wanting her to enjoy herself around her family. This has been ongoing for years. We have forgive him so many times, we just don't want to make a bad decision and regret it. So we need to hear from God on this .