Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 19, 2014My wife and I split up the end of July it looks like we will be divorcing the end of October l love my wife with all my heart and I no with gods help we can make it threw this I need as many people as possible to pray for us with love Carl and Lisa - I also have been battling cigarette addiction and threw prayer I can overcome this
- September 19, 2014I pray for inner peace with the love of jesus in my heart
- September 19, 2014Please continue to pray that God will restore my strength and energy. Thank you.
- September 19, 2014My cancer has metastasized to my liver and spleen. The chemo that the doctor has had me on for the past three months has not done anything. It is growing quickly. I know that God is the Healer. Please pray for His healing for me. My name is Wendy
- September 19, 2014We would really appreciate your prayers for our son as he is trying to enter either the Air Force Academy or the Air Force ROTC. He truly wants to serve our nation in the Air Force; however, his math scores for the SAT and ACT are not quite up to where they need to be in order to be competitive for these opportunities. He will be retaking these tests, so please pray that he would take this task seriously and not waste this opportunity. Will you please pray with us that God would open his eyes to see beyond his years, and that He would give our son the wisdom to see how his choices now will impact his life direction? Please also pray that God would guide every step he takes to help our son to become the man He created him to be. And, please pray that God would give us, his parents, His wisdom to know when to step back and when to be involved, so we stay out of God's way. Our perspective is a little clouded right in the midst of the teenage years. Thank you so much for your prayers!
- September 19, 2014A prayer for Jill -...that she have God's blessing and is guided, watched, and cared for during this time. And that she have all she needs. And that she has healing and blessings on her finances.
- September 19, 2014I am fighting a very deep. depression that medications and counselling are Failing to get me out of it. I have been reading the Bible every night looking for scriptures to help me. Please pray for me!
- September 19, 2014I have had a lot of people praying for me. I have all the doctors scratching their heads. I am very limited in the amount of time I can sit or stand still and limited as to the amount of time I can be up in general. I get very weak and dizzy. I lead 2 CHRIST centered chemical dependency classes at the jail which I will have to give up soon along with my position on the board of directors for it and the mission committee at church. Thanks my name is Judy.
- September 19, 2014my friend Donna is having eye surgery on tue @ 330 pm Please pray 4 her she has Diabeties
- September 19, 2014My daughter Rachael has been job hunting for over two months now and still unable to land one. Even getting an interview has been difficult. She needs prayers to help her.