Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014Pray that father God will direct us when and where to move.my husband and I thought about T. because my adult kids are there.We just don't know & need God's guidance or approval.If so that he will open doors to Provide For us a clear and perfect enemy.That we may know its the all power God and not fooled by the enemy.If its not his will that he close all doors to anyways other than his will for our lives.If he want us to stay put to provide and bless us here.Also a prayer for my health and the persons that praying for us. Rosie,
- September 2, 2014For my wife, Michele, not to worry about her daughters, Katie and Beth, but to know that they have the Lord's direction and they need to learn to be parents. Thanks.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my Uncle Vinny who is courageously battling cancer and has been for the past 3.5 years.
- September 2, 2014Please Pray that God bless me financially. Pray that God bless me to able to financially support my kids, and the ability to pay my bills. Please pray that God do not allow my pay checks to garnished as I am already unable to make ends meet. Please pray that God keeps me and my kids in good health. Please pray that God sends me husband. Please pray that God strengthen my relationship with Craig, that he will take me as his wife. Please pray that God will make a way for me to get my car fixed.
- September 2, 2014For our daughter, Katie, to break off her addiction to marijuana and nicotine and that she can get more healthy. Thanks.
- September 2, 2014Hello... please pray for my uncle vinny who is undergoing chemo right now for leukemia. He has been through so many hurdles over the past 4 years and this is it if this doesn't work. I thankfully have a huge italian family praying so much. He is too young and among others doesn't deserve this. Throughout those years he never skipped a beat and never once complained. Strength in numbers is what we need . ♡♡♡ thank you
- September 2, 2014Praise God that He has blessed our family with a home inArizona, a vehicle, food, utilities and safety to allow for family fellowship. Thanks.
- September 2, 2014Dear Lord, thank you so much for loving me & my family. Please continue to be with Josh & his family. Please be with Josh every move he makes. Guide him Lord. Strengthen him when faced with temptation to fall back into the old ways. Help him turn his back on his past-make the past look totally repulsive to him. Guide every thought & action, Lord. Return him to the loving Dad & husband you want him to be & that he has been. Fill his heart & mind full of love for his wife, K, & their kids. They love & need him. Thank you Lord for what you are going to do. Amen
- September 2, 2014I need to find the Peace I seem to have lost as medical and financial problems keep increasing. Please pray for me to find the close relationship I once had with Jesus.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my son James. He had an attack Sunday night and went to the emergency room at the hospital. They made blood tests and an mri but didn't know what brought it on. they gave him some medicine for nausea and pain. He still doesn't feel good and is nauseated but isn't vomiting. Please pray that God will show them what is going on in his body. Thank you and may God bless you richly. Joan