Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014I ask you got to give me the grace i need to be consoling to my husband. He has been in pain for over 15 years and it has taken a toll on me. I need patience and understanding. In Jesus name. Amen
- October 21, 2014Please pray for me for some financial help. I am struggle real bad, and need some assistant. thank you
- October 21, 2014I have trouble getting enough time and organizing my school work. Can you please pray for me so that I can manage my time wisely and spend lots of time with the Lord.
- October 21, 2014Pls pray for my son Amiel. May God grant the desire of his heart to once again be included in the prestigious President's list in his school. One of his professors gave him a grade which is far from what he expected and would disqualify him from the honor roll. May God intervene in his favor if indeed there was a mistake in the computation of his grade, or grant his His peace if indeed he did not do his part. Indeed it is only God who knows the truth, and may His will be done in my son's life. In Jesus Name!
- October 21, 2014Praying for divorce situation and employment. Praying for urgent financial needs. Thanking God for His daily provisions. Amen
- October 21, 2014Please pray for me today, I am having some stomach issues. Thank you for your prayers and this site. Jesus is the Great Physician.
- October 21, 2014My name is amy, i dont know what gods plan is for me in my life.i dont feel any direction or purpose. I dont want to leave this earth without fulfilling my purpose for. Im not sure how to know what he is directing me to do. Can you please respond back if anyone feels a word,direction, anything.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for God’s abundant peace and strength as Casey and I step forward toward our future together this weekend. Pray God grant me the discernment to know what Casey needs from me during this transition so that I can be of help to him. Please pray we bond closer in our love as we make this step toward happiness, harmony, hope and the future. Please pray God still Casey’s doubts and fears and that He wrap him in peace, strength and hope.
- October 21, 2014Pray for my brother, Russ and nephew, Randy to find jobs.
- October 21, 2014Lord, thank you for all you are and that anyone can come to you for their troubles. I ask you Lord, in the name of Jesus to help me make decisions for my books. I need your guidance. I'm new at this and I need a helping hand to guide me to make the right decisions. Thank you Lord. You never fail me Amen. I love you God.