Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 29, 2014I'm thinking of going back to college but not sure if it is the right decision. Please pray for wisdom
- August 29, 2014For clarity for N. For him to really SEE what direction he is headed in.
- August 29, 2014I need to find a job with insurance. Please pray for me Also health with my job loss I have had a lot of stress and anxiety attacks. I need to feel well. I have been praying and praying, I am sure with your prayers and the rest of the guidepost prayer volunteers my prayers will be answered. Thank you Kathy
- August 29, 2014I would like to lift my best friend up in prayer...she goes to the doctor tomorrow and has been trying to get pregnant for a very long time and I would like to lift her that she has good news tomorrow whatever it might be. Thank you
- August 29, 2014Need prayers for my business, have 3 of 7 key employees leaving in next 30 days, all while facing the most difficult time in my personal life, am single mother of 2 small children. Please PRAY!!! Need God appointed employees for faith based business. Need lots of intervention in personal matters. Protection over me and the children in every way. Please intervene in prayer on our behalf. Thank you and God Bless You!
- August 29, 2014Please pray for my daughter Coreen and my grandson Scott, as Coreen deals with the illness, Crone's Disease affecting her son and his anger issues causing unrest in their lives.
- August 29, 2014Dear god, i am hurting badly. Please take away this pain in my heart and give me some peace of mind and some peace in my heart :( pls take away my pain. My chest hurts terribly. Make it stop. Pls
- August 29, 2014I know it sounds juvenile, but my boyfriend and I are in a very dark, uncertain place. I know that he is the one. Unfortunately, due to previous relationships, Robbie and I both struggle with trust, emotional intimacy, and accepting happiness. If we could only learn to let go of these things, be kinder to ourselves, and each other, we could be so in love. Any help is appreciated. God is good. Love, loren
- August 29, 2014Pleae pray for everything to work in divine order for me tomorrow AM when I visit my Eye Doctor.
- August 29, 2014Hi! I shaun - again want prayer for restoring marriage if it's gods will, and if not give me and my exwife the strength to move on and find that special one that God has for us, the love is gone but I no how my god feels about marriage and I respect that and willing to try again, so pray for us that god show in and out soon.I have repent and give my life to Christ and been forgiven, but my ex don't see and Not willing to do gods will so I ask for help in pray in Jesus name I ask and pray!