Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 28, 2014Health
- July 28, 2014Son is out of the hospital and grandson was seen by orthopedic doctor, thank you for the prayers for that. Now need prayer that son gets things worked out with his job because he had a stroke and cannot go back for at least 7 days,but he is worried because he is afraid he might have another one while doing the job because they think it is directly related to his work injury he sustained a couple of weeks ago, need prayer they find out if he does have blood clots in his legs from the injury and if they did break up some and that he can get some kind of income coming in for him so he can pay his bills and child support. Pray also for grandson's speedy approval for the surgery to set his arm within a couple of days so they don't have to break it again to set it right. in Jesus Name thank you
- July 28, 2014Praying I get my life together and start focusing more on what God has for me to do in my life.I need to focus on school,god,kids and bettering myself for my srlf.i have lost focus and i want it back ..i just go into lvn and is an alternate for rn...i am worrying about my past and why i am single.help me to focus and stop neglecteing myself and to change myself for the better.help me with my weight loss and personal hygiene .
- July 28, 2014Prayers for healing for a friends father that is very ill. Prayers for my aunt to have the surgery she needs and restore her health. Prayers for relationship commitment and restoration in my life. Prayers for job and financial security. Thankful for all of God's blessings.
- July 28, 2014Please pray for me. I feel like I've gotten off track & Gods guidance is not what I've been following. Everyday is hard to get thru & I can't seem to spend the time I want & need w/ Him. I pray for renewed strength to overcome there demons I've been fighting & that they vanish forever. May God shine His light on me so that I get back on the path w/ him. In His name I pray Amen!
- July 28, 2014Lord, I need your guidance. Things on my mind are: finding the cash and check, getting gas in the car, filling out service dog papers, cleaning up in kitchen, whether going camping this week will work, driving Rosie out to the forest area, groceries, making lemond drink, getting approval for long term care, getting on right source plan for meds, taking a shower, getting medicare to have the correct name on it, making sure payment sis still being taken out for prescription plan, getting student loans cancelled, aling to see inside of house I like for sale.I mean emailing, getting paper work to get car fixed and getting a second opinion, washing quilt, and other things. I know I will not be able to do all of this this week. Asking for your help and guidance on what to do. AMEN
- July 28, 2014Please pray for my family. We are conducting a class tomorrow night for the first time, and giving testimonies. We have advertised as best we can by word of mouth and social media. This first meeting is very important to all of us, but especially to my wife and daughter for their encouragement. Please pray that God would send some people to our class who need to hear what we have to say. Thank you. For Him Alone
- July 28, 2014Dear LORD, I am seeking SOS prayers regarding my financial and job situation. My wife has left for parts unknown so I have only my retirement and savings to carry me thru. My savings will carry me only through August and September. I pray for a job ASAP according to your will. You know my needs far more than I. I rely on you daily for guidance on how to navigate through this messy but temporary situation, AMEN & AMEN.
- July 28, 2014I am taking care of my very ill husband. He can be difficult to care for. I myself am disabled with connective tissue disease. I am out of energy and patience. I have not had a day off in several years. He also has some brain damage from a heart attack which makes his personality disagreeable. I know he can't help that. I am always being challenged by him. I have no one to help with daily chores so I am really worn down. I have times when I am just too tired to pray. Please pray for us. Fariborz and Marie. Thank you.
- July 28, 2014I am a single grandma raising 3 of my grandkids. Their mom ( my daughter had tobe taken off life support after a short illness) sshe's been gone for six years. The kids dads are either in prison or don't want to be in their lives. I've had a lot of problems with the 2 oldest ones ( there teenage boys) . I share guardianshipwith my other daughter & her husband because financially I can't support them by my self because what their ssi & my disability is the state says we get to much for assistance. So my daughter & her husband provide all their clothes, shoes & Christmas. Anyway the oldest one is now living with my daughter. In the middle of all this I have had gastric bypass surgery & lost 150 pounds still have 240 to go but everything seems to be out of order. I don't have the motivation to continue . I've also gotten in credit card debt plus I'm behind in my house payments. Can you please pray for me and keep me in prayers. Thank you