Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Please pray that God will guide me in the right way to a decision on a title to a house.I need God to work this out because I do not know how to do it,and I just want to do it the way it is spouse to be down.So I know if I let go and give it to him that he will take care of it.Ask him to please increase my faith on these things.Thank you Connie
- October 22, 2014Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Heavenly Father I thank and praise you for this beautiful day you blessed me to enjoy. I love you Lord Jesus. Heavenly Father I thank you for all of the blessing you have blessed me with. Heavenly Father I thank you for my church family please continue to heal and bless all of us and help us to grow into your Word. We love you Lord Jesus. Please bless each and every family. I know with you Lord Jesus all things are possible. I am thanking you in advance for our blessing and for keeping us safe from all hurt harm and danger. We praise you Lord Jesus with all I heart and souls. I am asking in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Thank you Jesus Yours in Christ Mattye
- October 22, 2014Please pray for my mom (Della)she has been sick, she has scoliosis, pain in hip,side, and ribcage because her back is curving to the side. She has palpitations, is very depressed and needs a miracle. Also, pray for our business we don't have enough help, we are behind on jobs and customers are complaining. It's soo stressful! My son (PJ) is under extreme tension because everyone complains to him including his girlfriend (Mandy). God Bless. Thank you for praying for us. Annye
- October 22, 2014Please pray for me that my health will improve. For the past 5 years I've been suffering with troubling symptoms, and the doctors haven't been able to tell me what is wrong. I also cope with depression and anxiety. I pray Jesus will see fit to heal my body and mind. Thank you very much for praying for me.
- October 22, 2014My disabled daughter, Kristie, has waited for year for her sister to re-locate to our area. The time has finally come but now Kristie has been hurt very deeply but what used to be her dearest friend. The friend had become so distant and hurt her so bad she "gave up" on the friendship. Her sister, however, has continued on with the friendship without her even though knowing how hurtful it has been. The family is now divided over it. I pray for wisdom and guidance for all involved. My husband and I are all Kristie has so our loyalty and concern for her feelings have become our priority. I try to keep my "focus" on the Lord and what He may be trying to teach us through all of this. Thank you for all of your Prayers for a family who has always been close and loyal to each other. I Pray for compassion for Kristie's feelings.
- October 22, 2014That my husband Mark knows God's plan for his work life. That Mark goes where God wants him to go and does the work God has planned for him. That all of our needs are met as Mark does the work God wants him to do. That Mark is able and successful at doing the work God wants him to do.
- October 22, 2014My you all pray that he who is worthy and long suffering , neglect of much know the face's of a enemy under disguise at his back or in his presence , THANK YOU GOD BLESS
- October 22, 2014Urgent unspoken requests
- October 22, 2014Healing for my daughter (Bridget) that no surgury is neede and she is stress free on her job For my son (sidney) to purchase a new home and be financial affordable in an area he desire to live Finances to increase for me
- October 22, 2014hello father i want to sell my land please increase the land rate to get good profit please pray for me in the name of jesus amen amen amen