Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Help us be the parents Christina needs Lord, I feel she's pulling away from Jim and me. In Jesus name help us understand.
- September 1, 2014pray for my mental health-I am bipolar and I suffer with fear anxiety worry and depression-the fear is the worst because it keeps me homebound and afraid of people-my dad and I live in a very rough neighborhood and I get scared of our neighbors-that they mean us harm-please pray for peace and harmony-in our home and in our neighborhood
- September 1, 2014I have a sweet 80 yr old mother who is aging. Please Pray God gives me the the strength courage love ability and patience I need to care for. Pray my husband has the money and time to get his shop and her a living quarters built. Pray God forgives me because I feel guilty my mother grieves my spirit. She never has listened to my heart or took me serious. I know God has plan for this. As a Child my oldest brother would sneak in my room and fondle me. I tried to tell her and its as if shes in denial. I have always worried about people and children in his life. I guess I secretly blame her for my heartaches and know its not her fault. Though almost 55 I still struggle. LORD help me Jesus and others who have been sexually abused raped fondled. Thank you
- September 1, 2014Please build a Hedge of Thorns around Mike keep him from wandering from me - separate him from his current distraction. Restore us and unite us in marriage. Pray that he opens his heart to me again. I asked him for counseling and he said no Lord soften his heart. Please pray that he and I can start praying together and studying the Bible together. LORDhelp him to choose me and a future for us. Send someone to talk to him and give Mike ears to hear. Make a way where there seems no way
- September 1, 2014Help me pray for my little brother, Sergio, who is in critical condition in the hospital. He may need a liver transplant and I hope he doesn't. If he does, I need prayers that I can be able to donate part of mine. Please help pray for a full recovery, no matter the process He has planned. I need strong prayers. I'm newly saved, and am not sure I alone have the prayer strength for the miracle necessary. I thank you in advance for you kindness and prayers. Bless you all.
- September 1, 2014My partner and I have 5 kids, big jobs and recent health issues...lots of stress. Please pray for our health and patience. Thank you.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my husband's sister, Mary, who has end stage Alzheimer's. She never leaves her bed and never communicates with visitors. She seems to be waiting for a daughter who refuses to visit her! Pray for God to comfort Mary.
- September 1, 2014Please Father, stay with me.
- September 1, 2014can you pray with me that Leon will change his life and have more control of his tongue. His tongue is like a sword, it hurts. He lies and cheats and has no respect for anyone, he says he loves God but he lives for the devil. He has saI'd that he is like a snake. Help me God, Lori to forgive him for the way he has treated me. Thank you for the prayer.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for me, I have been dealing with so much these last two mmonths,concerning a situation with my kids dad.im believing for Gods guidance and direction,and true forgiveness to take root in my help me to forgive anyone that has caused any hurt and pain in my life to forgive my kids dad and to show love and kindness to them.I pray for peace love and forgiveness in my life and for my loved ones that God will heal and restore in my life and my loved ones .in Jesus name I believe and receive its already done .Amen and thanks for your prayers.