Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 20, 2014My husband doesn't care about me anymore. pray for me to lose weight. pray for my son to get the counseling job. pray for my emotional health. pray for me to have some friends. pray for my marriage what's left of it.
- August 20, 2014Please pray for my financial situation, job, isolation,depressive illness.
- August 20, 2014Going through a lot of different issues right now. I am praying for God's guidance and peace as I go through these.
- August 20, 2014AGAIN I ASK FOR CALMNESS FROM THE PANIC ATTACKS, & FOR MY TINNITUS TO BE SILENCED. BLESS YOU KIMBERLY
- August 20, 2014Please pray for God to bless and comfort all those grieving and mourning the loss of a loved one(s). Lord, please fill the hole in our hearts with Your love and nurture and guide us through the grieving process. Surround us with your love and let us feel it. Rid us of any fear, anxiety, anger, stress and depression and fill us with Your peace, love joy and happiness. Show us what You are doing in our lives and show us how to respond. Thank you.
- August 20, 2014Please pray that God’s will be done in the lives of Gloria G, Michelle, Shirley, Angela, Todd’s Mom and Steve and that they are healed of all the physical, spiritual, mental and emotional diseases/conditions, as applicable. Thank you.
- August 20, 2014Please pray that God’s will be done in the lives of all my households, that He rid us of any fear, anxiety, anger, stress and depression and that He fill us with His peace, love, joy and happiness; that He gets us all in a church where we belong, that God provides our every need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus more exceedingly and more abundantly than we can even think or ask and that He fills our lives with gratitude, thanksgiving, humility, peace, good health, wealth, joy and prosperity, and let us be a servant to You and others. Thank you.
- August 20, 2014I come against those demons and Evil spirits of drug's desires in my son's body ti command them to leave him and stop tormenting him with the Lust and desire for drug's tobaccos alcoholic beverages and all illegal drug's addictions afflictions anger tantrums anxiety attacks anger tantrums depression sadness confusion and all bad thoughts heart aches mental anguish dispair fill him with you're hope my Heavenly father in Jesus name I Pray Amen,
- August 20, 2014Please agree with me for the deliverance of Alicia and Chelsie who are in a lesbian relationship...also living together...thank you
- August 20, 2014Please pray that our son Kevin gets custody of his daughter Hannah. He is meeting with a lawyer today to start proceedings. My son is a good man and owns his own restaurant. He loves his daughter dearly and his ex-wife is very demanding and hurtful to Hannah and we are so concerned about her welfare. Thank you!