Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my friend Beth she is 64 and needs heart surgery but because of a recent bout with bleeding ulcers she is really weak..please pray for her physical strength to return suffienent enough for her to survive the open heart surgery she so desparately needs...thank you
- September 16, 2014Please pray that my father's heart condition is healed. He is taking a experimental drug for his heart and I pray that it works and treats his condition so it is good as new. Please pray for my father.
- September 16, 2014Please pray for me let go my pass relationship so I move on from hurt pain come closer to lord.
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my son Jeff he is driving to M. on Friday to meet at 22 yr he is 30 met her on line and driving without a spare tire I pray for God to be with him even though he doesn't believe thank you God
- September 16, 2014like minded people to work with for housing, work etc.
- September 16, 2014hello this is Joyce please pray for my brother patrick something happened to him mentally.he forgets things a lot and keeps repeating his self he don't do drug or drink he is only 51 years old. We are trying to get help but it is a struggle help us pray for his mind to be restored
- September 16, 2014please pray,that my husband safely leave my daughter and me alone. For God's protection against the demon of alcohol that lives inside my husband. That's God gives us freedom from him. In Jesus name amen
- September 16, 2014Please pray for Jeff and his family who are in a cult, that their eyes will be opened to realize that they are and that they need Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Thank you. S.W.
- September 16, 2014I have Crohns Disease and it has been in remission several years. However, it is suddenly full blown and I am in a lot of pain. I know I will have to have surgery. Please lift me up in prayer that my ileum doesn't rupture, and that the pain subsides until I can get through these series of tests and talk to a surgeon. My faith is strong but the pain is making me give into fear. Thank you for your prayers. Lisa
- September 16, 2014Lord,Please send your angels to protect & comfort my son michael & I. Michael deals with mental illness daily. He will not go & talk with someone or take any kind of medication or treatment. He's an adult & I'm told there is nothing that can be done until he does something to someone or himself. I pray that it doesn't come to that. I don't know what to do. Please send your angels to protect & guide us. Thank you. Amen