Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 30, 2014Please pray for Don who is having a sinus procedure tomorrow and beginning round two of chemo on Fri. Pray for no infection and complete success and healing from treatments.
- July 30, 2014Dear Lord, please answer my prayers for my husband to go back to work ASAP Amen
- July 30, 2014Please pray that my son,Frank, will be touched by God and realize that he is on the wrong path. I did not raise him to be the lazy couch potato he is becoming. He quit his job 2 months ago claiming he is under too much stress due to his boss not keeping his promise of 5% profit sharing. He wants to open a cafe, but all he does is play computer games, eat, goes out at night and spends his money on alcohol. He cops an attitude when I try to explain why he has to be accountable for his actions and money mis-management. Currently, I am utterly frustrated because he is just holding his hand up and asks for money, a loan he calls it which he never pays back. I could write him off and withhold all support, however, the children will suffer, they are only 3 and 6 years young. Please pray for God's guidance for me too so that I can talk some sense into my wayward son. Thank you.
- July 30, 2014please let my son make a good grade on final test.
- July 30, 2014God will bless me at my work. Asking for a schedule that I can handle. Six day stretches are hard for me, I feel it health wise. Asking for God to place his protection over what my boss thinks of the work that I do, and others who would be my superiors. Please pray for a total upholding of me and my work. Asking God to bless me with day shifts that would be longer and less often.
- July 30, 2014I am thankful that my near-ex and I were able to arrive peacefully at a separation agreement, which will be filed tomorrow. As I "watch" the door to that part of my life close, I am holding to God's promises that new doors will open. I admit the human side of me is hoping for a particular door, but I trust that no matter what lies ahead, God will be right there with me.
- July 30, 2014Praying about my situation and my family lide.im stressed due to raising kids on,own and my financies.i just failed my online final because in the middle of it my daughter decided to act out and i ran out of time on my question.asking for stress relief.i need help with my kids and finances because i am in nursing school.
- July 30, 2014janet-chronic pain, cold/allergies
- July 30, 2014Please pray for my friend Diana whom will be having some medical testing tomorrow. She seems very nervous and anxious. She also recently lost her mother to cancer and is grieving her ver much. I pray for complete healing fir whatever is going in with her.ni especially pray for peace,strength and comfort. In Jesus name
- July 30, 2014Please keep our nephew Sven in your prayers. He was just operated on for testicular cancer at age 29. Seems to be doing okay but still has to wait on the path reports to come back to see what the next step is for him. Thank you for your prayers on his behalf.