Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014My husband of 35 years and I aren't getting along, it's so sad and painful.
- October 24, 2014Dear Lord, I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus (Mark 11:24, John 14:14) asking that you share your healing touch over Debbie, Debra, Sylvia's son, Janis, Fred, Lilia, Gilbert, Cynthia, mom, and all others who are ill. Heal the sick and bless their caregivers. Thank you for your mercy and grace and may all praise and glory be lifted to you Lord.
- October 24, 2014I want to ask our LORD to help me grow my devotional time with HIM
- October 24, 2014God I am facing some very hard times I am praying an I believe God answers prayers,God help our family to draw close to you and renew our faith in you.
- October 24, 2014My family is being torned apart by some family members, Mattie, Johnnie, Patricia, Daisy, and Leona. These ladies have caused so much division in the family through their gossip and lies until the most of the family don't even speak to each other. All of them seem to be under the spell of Satan. They are angry and evil all the time. Our parents are elderly and we can't come together for a gathering. This is hurting my parents so bad.
- October 24, 2014Gwendolyn C- please pray for me to get my prayer life back
- October 24, 2014Give me strength and courage today in faith
- October 24, 2014Father in heaven please forgive me of my sins. Father please bless me with the hope, strength, faith and knowledge I need. Father please protect me from any and all evil. In Jesus name amen.
- October 24, 2014that God is guiding all our decisions
- October 24, 2014Please pray that my son identity has not been stolen.