Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 19, 2014Please thank God for my many blessings and please ask Him to send His aid and Help to me at my new job which He granted me. I know that I am going to love working there but I need His help and His angels to be with me to help me learn quickly. Thank you and may God bless us all including all animals.
- September 19, 2014Please pray for marriage restoration
- September 19, 2014Dear Fellow Christians, I humbly ask that you pray for me, the world the poor, the hungry, the sick, and Jesus Food Ministries. Personally I need God's guidance in my life. Please help remove my fear, strengthen my faith, open my heart, increase my empathy, guide my path, remove my false pride, increase my humility, increase my understanding, remove my appetite for idle pleasures, fill me with the holy spirit, fill me with God's love. May the Lord crush my selfish desires, may his thoughts be my thoughts, may his heart be my heart, may my actions be guided by the holy spirit. May he remake me in to his humble servant. I need his help and love. I need your help, love and prayers.
- September 19, 2014That I would let go of people who don't want to be in my life. Not be scared of being lonely. That God would bring me new friends and family that luv me and want to be in my life. Thank u!
- September 19, 2014A woman my son had a child w/needs serious prayers, Melyssa- is making my son hurt deeply w/her comments, all he wants to do is be a father to their son. She wants to scare him away from being there for Jace. Melyssa has had 4 to 5 children. Two are not w/her she didn't want them, two are, & the two w/her are in need of serious therapy. They concern me for the baby's safety as they fight w/each other, the oldest had to be restrained at school & was biting the principal. I've experienced his personality first hand & I didn't want to try to intercede as he truly needed restraining as he didn't care who he might hurt & he is only 5 yrs old.
- September 19, 2014I live in NV and my husband is a gambler. We claimed bankruptcy, due to his gambling. I'm not a gambler. He does not believe in the Lord. I'm miserable & depressed. Am old now and stuck with him. Please pray for him that he excepts the Lord. My son is in college and doing very well. I keep praying for him that prospers and continues doing well when he starts working as RN. I had him when I older in age. My husband is not his dad. His dad has since deceased. Please pray for both.
- September 19, 2014pray for Digna-, regarding the finding of the doctor (cancer of the liver) she is scared to be undergo operation, because she is 80yrs old and living alone here in c.
- September 19, 2014Prayer for all of my family,especially Vic -(depression/health problems/financial),Shelby -(dementia,and me/her son,is planning on taking her to a church she had a Holy Ghost experience once,as a youth,hoping it will refresh her spiritually),Buster -(diabetes/lung-heart problems),Rick -(stressful job),as well as my cousins,niece,Sasha -,nephew Neil-,as they mourn for their mother,my late sisiter,Peggy -,who I am also mourning over.Physical pain can be eased,but the pain I'm feeling for my sister Peggy,will remain until my dying day! Pray a special prayer for me,to find another home within a year,as I may be homeless,me/my pets.
- September 19, 2014I Pray for my friends neighbor's msmr and my self my son Michael -please help us to be healed safe from all harm in Jesus name I Pray Amen,
- September 19, 2014Dear Lord-Please come to our aid-Amen -Thank you for your prayers may God Bless you all Amen