Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2014My best friend has just been diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. She found the lump during a self examination. She has been going through a lot lately with her father (hospitalized and may never leave) and her step mother (moved to assisted living). She is a very strong person with a lot of friends and family but please pray for strength, healing and continued faith.
- September 22, 2014Help me to release my perfectionistic obsessive compulsive behaviors . Thank You, D
- September 22, 2014that I will not lose my home
- September 22, 2014Please pray for my fiance Fallon. I have not heard from him in five days and I am worried. He has been going through some terrible financial problems and I ask for prayer that he has not lost hope. He sounded very sad last week when we talked and I told him to keep praying for the Lord to give him strength through these difficult times and to trust him. Please pray for his safety and his heart that he doesn't lose hope in Christ. I hope to hear from him soon because my heart has been weary from not hearing from him. Please pray for me as well that I continue to pray and trust God through my worry and dismay of not hearing from him and to trust that the Lord is working everything out. Please pray for my sons Will and Lamorris also that the Lord touch their hearts also to rely the Lord and to rely on Him as well. Thank you so much for your heartfelt prayers... For His glory Denise
- September 22, 2014I am in limbo right now. I pray for support, guidance, financial stability and a place to call home. I was sick, off my job for 4mos, no pay, and lost my apartment. Now it's so hard trying to get in another place. I ask that you pray that some doors may be opened to me and my daughter and that we be able to move out of this hotel we have been staying in for months and that we can find another place to call our own. This my prayer request. Thank you!
- September 22, 2014Please pray for my Dad. He has been in severe pain over the last few months . No one seems to have come to the right cause to what's wrong with him ... He can't use his hands that good. Please pray that a doctor will soon come to the cause of his problem thank you for all your prayers God Bless !
- September 22, 2014Please pray for us. Mom has pneumonia,she needs prayer for healing. Please also pray for all the health professionals who are helping her get better.
- September 22, 2014Please ask God to take this allergic reaction (anxiety,fear, nightmares) away and fill my heart with peace so that my body will stop heating up and feet and hands stop getting inflame so I can sleep at night. Please pray my family and friends be more caring and supportive so I don't feel so alone. Thanks for your prayer. Lin
- September 22, 2014Dear Lord, thank you for keeping me calm today. Please be there for me tomorrow. I can only take one day at a time. Amen.
- September 22, 2014**Please Pray, for my 49 yr. old Son, Scott, who has the Gout, in his hands, and shoulder, and is having a difficult time with it. Thanks