Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014my nameis jose d- I'm going for a job interview tomarrow thursday oct 2.please pray and agree with me for the Lord to give me favor Amen
- October 1, 2014first of all I want to say thank you Lord for everything he done for me and family.lord I need a little bit of prayer to be answer for the month of October I need to find a little part time job two or three nights a week no weekends Lord to try to make my ends meet I was hoping I can't find janitorial cleaning office job that I can go in anytime in afternoon and clean it up or a business store part time at least three nights a week no weekend if possible lord please answer my prayers cuz I need to get my finance is together
- October 1, 2014Please pray us Steve and Barbara. We are confused by some many decisions. We are still in the building process of our home. We are in the middle of framing praying that the folks we hired are good, honest, quality people. We have so many more hiring to do. We need cabinets for the whole house we are working with two folks but we don't know which to choose and how to even set up the kitchen. We also need well water so we need well guy, appliances seem to be a huge investment and still many other things needed. We are way over budget with dirt and concrete. We just never expected this great expense. We need favor, discernment, focus, and just plain peace about this process. It has become so streusel my husband and I don't sleep and he needs to focus on work, but has to deal with this and my struggles of up and down emotions. I pray Gods guidance, peace, joy and favor. In Jesus name I pray.
- October 1, 2014for my wife ,barb.that she may know how much i love her.no matter what happens in our life.I know god will keep us happy with his love. hubby mark
- October 1, 2014Send me a companion/spouse. Is it Jerome?
- October 1, 2014a friend's mom who is having surgery today
- October 1, 2014Please pray for us as we are facing a financial difficulties, we unable to pay our electric bill and water bills and some other needs. Lord, bless us to pay all the debts and our everyday necessity. Bless us O'Lord and keep our faith in you. I feel sad because of what happening to us. Everyday may not be good for all of us but we still need to thank you because we are still standing. Help us Lord and wrap the arms or the debtors to understand the situation what we are facing right now. We need you in times of this. We really don't know where to ask help but I know you are the only one you can help us. Thank you Lord!
- October 1, 2014i need prayer for my city to be cleansed of wickedness. they act out critically by looking down on a person for their looks rather than for who they are. they drive by to disturb the peace and the peace in my heart. they will look at me scornfully and across from my apartment they give me bad looks. i have lost weight since last year and i look not the same but discouragement is not the answer, encouragement is. i want god's touch on this city and on my life for good positive views and a a peace in my heart from wicked R-who is always mean and snobby. i am moving shortly but in the meantime a sense of peace would be nice. thanks and keep me in prayer for three weeks. love, Holly.
- October 1, 2014I pray that Daniel - Jr. will be released from jail, with no consequences, because he was caught sleeping in his car with a gun in his presence. He is a covicted felon and guns are not allowed, He was almost home but couldn't drive any further. I pray that this lesson of his will not stress his family out any more than what he has done in the past. Work with him Lord let him see that he needs you and only you to enrich his life. Let him remember the lessons he has been taught by his parents.
- October 1, 2014Please pray (this Mourner’s Prayer) for God to bless and comfort all those grieving and mourning the loss of a loved one(s). Lord, please fill the hole in our hearts with Your love and nurture and guide us through the grieving process. Surround us with your love and let us feel it. Rid us of any fear, anxiety, anger, stress and depression and fill us with Your peace, love joy and happiness. Show us what You are doing in our lives and show us how to respond. Thank you.