Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 26, 2014Life is a mess. Please pray for me.
- July 26, 2014Dear Friends, Please continue to pray for my mom Jennie who is suffering from Alzheimer's and is in a nursing home. Please pray for her health and safety. I wish she could get better and walk again. An aide makes sure she walks whenever she can, even if it is a few steps. Please Pray. Also for the health Of my Daughter Heather. She is severely autistic and cannot express verbally when she is not feeling well. She has been having more behaviors lately, and is on meds for Autism, Bipolar and OCD. Please pray for her to get peace of mind and answers for her. I also pray for financial help, we have property taxes due, and not enough for it. For my Aunt Stella, her health and well being. Thank you all and God Bless.
- July 26, 2014Please help us pray for financial abundance. We are in a bondage of debt. Our property has been foreclosed. We still have an unfinished legal case against unscrupulous businessmen who who wants to grab our titled land. My father got sick & died because of the situation.Please help us pray that we will win that land dispute case on the higher court. The favor of the Lord are on His children. Amen!
- July 26, 2014Our Father in Heaven, I come to today to only say thank you for all you've done for me! I'm blessed and a working progress, again thank you. Patience is a virtue and I'm learning how to be more patient every day with you by my side. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
- July 26, 2014Pray for me. I want God to exalt me in my finances,wisdom,healthy and material.Amen
- July 26, 2014Ask prayer brother erik protect. Guildence. Love in heart change life
- July 26, 2014Please pray for our ten year old chocolate lab, Jack. He is having surgery on July 28 to remove a mass cell tumor from his foot which is probably cancerous. He may have to have a toe removed as a result. Please pray that it's a low grade cancer and that he comes through the surgery well. He's a wonderful, loving dog and we love him very much. We are not ready to lose him. Thank you and God bless.
- July 26, 2014Please pray for a financial miracle and for me to get a closer walk with God! Lord forgive me for all sins and mistakes I made! Amen!
- July 26, 2014Health
- July 26, 2014We have had a vacation planned for almost a year, now my son's boss might not let him take time off work. I know that there are way more important things on here to pray for, but we would appreciate your prayers. Thank you and God bless you.