Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014God please help my finances improve, help me to better control my spending and to be blessed with resources to pay my debt off. Thank you for your guidance and provisions.
- September 2, 2014A relative of ours Mr. Bharat C- is suffering from prostate cancer and is at a critical stage at the moment, we would love if OUR PRAYER could offer their prayers for him for a speedy recovery and 100% cure
- September 2, 2014My wonderful mother Rosa is 90 and lives alone, she is strong but its getting harder. We help but I pray that her Guardian Angel stays by her side when we are not there to keep her safe and well. Pray for her health and happiness. She is so special. Thank you, her daughter. My mother in Georgia
- September 2, 2014pray that kim and doug either get empoyment quickly or else unemplyment quicky as they need some funds immediately. Pray that my doctors will supply me appropriate medical records, they are tryig to withold my records. Pray that nikki get great representation and favor in the court without any time. Pray for a financial blessing for me and doug and kim and that all of us realize all blessings come from God.
- September 2, 2014Lord, I wake up in the middle of the night feeling lost and empty. I can't get back to sleep. Help me hear you so that you can lead me in the right direction. I am covered by the blood of Jesus, yet I still have doubts. Help me figure this out and correct this! What is my journey, what is my purpose? In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for favor in my job search. Need a job soon. Praying for guidance. Christy C-Ga
- September 2, 2014Prayer for financial help to keep my home. I have had so much sickness in family and crisis with job loss, son's addiction, Prayer to seek God's guidance in how to make the right decisions and not to worry , but to trust God. Amen
- September 2, 2014Allene in M- has been bedridden for over 4 months and her son has been with her all that time unable to leave as there is no one else to stay with her. He has done everything for her but I see the stress on him and worry about the days ahead. Please pray for his strength and for her getting better, Also pray that she in her hard times remembers kindness toward her son who is giving so much. She is in her 80's and he is almost 70. Pray that she gets better or help and that he can come home God bless
- September 2, 2014I am requesting prayer for myself and my unborn son. I am 34 weeks pregnant and at our last doctor's appointment, they told us that he is not head down yet. We only have a couple more weeks for him to turn. I am asking for your prayers to help guide him to the head down position, so we can avoid major surgery (c-section). Thank you and God Bless!
- September 2, 2014Hello. My prayer request is God's continued divine protection upon my life and ones of my family in Jesus' name. I thank God for every prayer partner. May God continue to enrich your life beyond what each has asked. Thank you very much