Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2014Please help me pray for God to help guide me to do whats right, thank you.
- October 19, 2014Thank you so much for your continued prayers for my husband Gary. He has lung cancer and it has spread to his spine and hip. He is doing the chemo and radiation treatments but the doctors say they can't cure him, only give him some relief and more time. But Gary and I both believe that God can cure him and we are asking for your prayers, please. We have been married almost 34 years and would love to have another 34 years together. Thank you and God bless.
- October 19, 2014for my son jeff s- who is going into rehab for alcoholism please pray they he gets sober for good and finds his way in life
- October 19, 2014Thank you for such beautiful service.This is my first time requesting a prayer from you. I have been suffering from pain on the left side of my face for the past year after a root canal. I don't have health insurance to get the problem treated so I have been suffering needlessly I'd say and now as a result of the pain I see that I'm getting depressed which will be worse than the pain. I have prayed and prayed but the pain is still with me. I'm over 50 so I guess that age does not help much either. Thank you for your prayer. God bless all of you with much health, joy and happiness. Blessings, Migdalia
- October 19, 2014Please pray for Paul G- & his family esp. his wife Jeanne. He passed away on 10/15 @ the age of 68 years old.
- October 19, 2014Please pray for my daughter, Teresa. She has mutiple medical problems, difficulty getting doctor care, and is in constant pain. Thank you.
- October 19, 2014Lord please bless my best friend Joan who has lots of physical and spiritual battles to bare. Strengthen her so that she will always keep the faith. In Jesus name .Amen.
- October 19, 2014Please pray for my daughter Brittany as she had gone off all her medicines and now she is depressed. She started back on meds and praying for her health and finances as we can't afford her to lose her job. She has been calling out sick and she needs her job to pay for medical since her job doesn't offer that
- October 19, 2014Please pray for me that I will not lose hope. Please pray the the Lord will give me the strength to do the things that I must do. I feel so very, very alone. There are so many problems in my life. I pray that the Lord will restore the Joy of My salvation. That I will learn to trust in Him in a deeper way. Please pray that my faith and trust will be increase. I want to be a blessing and help to others.
- October 19, 2014Keep my daughter safe. She is in a bad relationship and won't get out.