Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my anxiety in Jesus' name I pray
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my husband and I.separated and fixing to get a divorce. Please pray that God intervenes and puts us back together. Pray that God softens my husband's heart.
- September 2, 2014Please pray that we do not get sued by these people.. Please pray that they will not be vengeful. My son's dog somehow got loose and jumped on a lady scaring her half to death and he scraped her arms and back. We haven't heard back even though we gave them our phone number and name. Please pray that the lady is healed quickly and that she will not seek revenge. We are turning the dog over to either a rescue or a quarantine. This dog is a faithful dog to our family but not to strangers and we can't afford the liability. Please pray my son will accept this. He just lost his brother a few years back and we bought the dog for him to help him through some tough times. thank you.
- September 2, 2014That the N. C.L. contracting office will award the T.R. work in Arizona to our company to continue task efforts and keep our fifteen staff members employed. Thanks.
- September 2, 2014Please pray that my son gets a job, preferably one he likes,asap! Pray that things work out for him.
- September 2, 2014For our daughter, Katie, to take more confidence in herself as a mother and as a woman to know her way with men and her boyfriend, Jacob. Thanks.
- September 2, 2014For our daughter, Katie, to be patient and work with her thirteen month old son, Michael, to develop his muscles and ability to sit up and crawl as he has Down Syndrome. Thanks.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my friend, Sylvia, whose husband died recently. She needs comfort and peace to deal with this trauma in her life. Thank you so much.
- September 2, 2014I am still praying for my family members-Billy, Jodi, Stacy, Cayla, D.J. and Ali. I am praying for salvation for them and that Billy's court date went well.
- September 2, 2014Prayer request for Ramona-, my daughter-in-laws mother. She has battled female cancer in the past and has been in remission. However, my daughter-in-law got some news today that her mom is having some more health issues. She is to get her tests results Tuesday of next week. Please be in prayer for Ramona. Thank you and God bless. Phyllis -