Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 31, 2014Stoney S- pray he is healed of drug addiction. has been clean 10 months. needs God's strength and guidance.
- July 31, 2014Please pray with me over my finances. Yesterday I went in my account and it was overdrawn by over $1000 due to a check that someone sent me was returned. Everyday has been one financial challenge after another do this incident sent me into true depression. I have been looking for a second job and ways to make additional income to get me out of debt but have not found anything yet. I fear my family of 6 will end up homeless.
- July 31, 2014On July 31 my sister’s friend Marisa will be begin to have the 1st of a series - of at least 4 different, serious surgeries. Marisa has several serious medical issues and each one of the surgeries (all 4) are “high risk”. No complications can occur in order for her to make it through each one of them. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
- July 31, 2014Prayers for my family to reunite in strength and wisdom and following Jesus lead. (We have recently lost my son, I am lone caregiver for my mom who has advanced dementia, my eldest daughter has spinal degeneration, MS and in terrible pain, several of my granddaughters have serious illness and need healing, my youngest daughter is struggling with her faith and follows the leading of he husband a Christian who has lost his way. I fear for her and her children. I am caregiver for her children and need to keep letting them know of God and his love. They were being raised by my Christian son that went to live with his Lord and they are very sad and lost. I am very sad and lost and although I am glad he is happy now and no longer incompassitated after a long fight with cancer I am so grieved he was my strength and best friend here on earth. Each morning I go to God and ask for strength, wisdom and leading and He never disappoints me
- July 31, 2014I ask you to pray that the VA do what they suppose to in giving me the medical care I need and signing papers for my compensation. Also pray for a financial blessing to help my elderly mother and other elderly person in her neighborhood and my financial needs also. This I ask in JESUS name Amen.
- July 31, 2014My son Scotty has been in trouble with the law and has started trying to rebuild his life out of state. He is suppose to show up for court Friday. If he doesn't he may be put in jail for not showing up for court. I am not making excuses he lives to far away to return and we are flat broke . I am going to try and call the DA's office and see what I can do. I just pray that this matter can be taken care of over the phone. Please Lord direct my words and path that I may know what to say and the right person to say it to. Thank You Lord already for the blessing.
- July 31, 2014Thank you for your prayers. Please keep praying for my daughter and her family with all the stress and worry about the serious issues they have right now, and for my son-in-law with MS with possible relapse now.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for my daughter Candice and her husband rob as they travel back home from the Caribbean. May The Lord protect them and the piglets flying the plane.
- July 31, 2014I ask that God watch over my husband today. I ask that he be kept safe, sound and sober. Please keep him and all he meets safe. In the name of Jesus I ask and thank Him for these and all blessings.
- July 31, 2014I come asking for prayer for acceptance into the HCC nursing program in the Spring 2015, the financial aid to pay for classes and a nursing job upon completion.