Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 23, 2014Please pray that my son Corey and his wife be blessed with a baby. Thank you!!!
- September 23, 2014Pleas pray for my husband who has Esophageal and Liver Cancer.
- September 23, 2014My heavenly father I Pray for my son's Bless them Lord take care if them i Pray in Jesus Name Amen,
- September 23, 2014I ask that you pray for resteration of my Godmother and Godaughter's with my Godaughter Julia.I pray that God chages her heart toword me in Jesus name Amen
- September 23, 2014Please pray for the following: Lou is in ICU with a serious infection and other health issues. He needs healing to know deeply that Jesus is with him. Also pray for his family.
- September 23, 2014Lord, grant me peace about my many problems. Help me to refuse to stress out about my husband's anger and mental illness. Help me to grow stronger in God's word and teaching his word. Help the church to appoint the pastor they called, quickly and help him restore finances. Help nicole to have peace, remove the negative from around her, free her to live her life and raise her baby in God's way. In Jesus Name I pray. amen. Help kim and her husband to be financially prudent and a good stewart so they can stand on their own credit. Heal me and my family. I will always give you the glory.
- September 23, 2014Our trial is Monday September 29, 2014. They are trying to take our house under fraud and we will be facing them alone because we cannot afford a lawyer. One can be provided but we cannot trust them. I have heard of strange things happen in courtrooms between appointed lawyers. We have the evidence but it won’t mean a thing, if it isn’t presented correctly. I would not be as uneasy if it was just me, but I don’t want my wife to be homeless. The thought of it almost brings tears to my eyes because I love her so much. I know the Lord is with us but I just can’t stop worrying. PLEASE FORGIVE ME LORD!!!!! I JUST DON”T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!
- September 23, 2014Thank you for praying for Grace to be free from a dark depression. (She did Human Rights work in the B. W. counting bodies,etc) Praying for Grace to have God's Joy , Peace & Light, Christians friends and to find a loving church home. Prayers for her to be able to find a Wonderful, uplifting Job-with His purpose. To God be the Glory. Amen
- September 23, 2014My daughter Kathy is continuing to help others in a dangerous country and now has met someone she might want to marry. I pray that God will guide them so that their future plans and current tasks follow His Will and that visas and immigration for him will work out on time. I also ask Our Heavenly Father to please protect both of them from harm and illness and and use His Almighty Power so both can come here by Christmas.
- September 23, 2014Prayer for family and myself, my son is getting married this weekend, pray all goes well and beautiful, also please pray that none of us get ill or sick from anything that would keep anyone from making the wedding. Thank you and God bless!