Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014I am a homeless, unemployed single mother of three special needs boys. I ask God to give me strength, courage,.energy, and strong faith to go through my daily life with my boys. And for God to bless us with a place to call home soon! Thank you and God bless you!
- October 1, 2014I am asking you for your prayers that my Father God put all of the fruits of the Holy Spirit in and through me, and for me to always to be obedient to My Father God..
- October 1, 2014Prayer please for daughter who has pain from an auto accident today. Prayer please for same daughter who might be facing a custody fight and whose 3 year old daughter might have been abused by her dad, investigation and counseling underway. Prayer please for my husband who needs to get 2 upper back teeth pulled tomorrow. Thank you.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for me. In Jesus Name. Amen.
- October 1, 2014that god helps me with my new job and that he heals my joints, my job is very confusing, its a calling centers and theres so much to learn
- October 1, 2014I am praying for guidiance in all of my affairs from God!
- October 1, 2014Can you please pray for me, I feel sick and the doctors can not find anything. Thank you!! Patricia -
- October 1, 2014Pray that my dad will be healed.
- October 1, 2014Thank you for your prayers for me to be able to find a better professional career, more than just a job. Today I was in a job interview of my dream career with a multinational firm. Kindly continue your good job of praying that I may successfully be accepted. God bless you all and your families.
- October 1, 2014I want to be restore back to the Lord. I don't feel that I am close to him like I used to be. Please pray for me and for my mother who has cancer that her cancer go into remission. Thank you all!!