Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Please pray that the offer is accepted and is a better deal from the law firm by this Friday, 10/24/14. Also, please pray that Fred receives a great full-time employment offer by the end of next week that also provides great benefits including a company car. I pray this in J. name. Amen. Thank you very much.
- October 22, 2014That the Lord would give me His wisdom and guidance in how to pray for my son in law Jay who has turned into a prodical and to watch over my daughter Christy and grandchildren Tyler and Hailey during this time. Jay is planning on taking my 10 year old granddaughter out to L. V. with him tonight, traveling by u haul as he is moving out there and then flying her back on Sunday. God would work good out of what the enemy intends for evil.
- October 22, 2014I need Gods strength, guidance and peace of mind. I need help in making decisions with confidence. Please pray for me. My name is Rose
- October 22, 2014Dear Jesus, come Holy Spirit, and be with me daily as I make decisions big or small. Please help me to make the right choice. Please bless and protect my family. Amen
- October 22, 2014My car is not working and I live in a rural area. I recently moved here from another State and don't really have friends or family nearby. I have a young man working on my car but we are running out of things to try. I need my car to apply for jobs. Please pray that I can get my car running and that it is not costly, since I have practically nothing in the bank. Thank you all so much. I've prayed myself but I just don't know what to do and I am getting scared.
- October 22, 2014Please pray that my oldest brother's appointment on Thursday (10/23/14) will have good results and that he may no longer need an operation (he has been through so much already). Also please pray that my dental appointment this Friday (10/23/14) will be okay and have no worries and that my dentist will be a lady (my first appointment). Also please pray that Fred receives a great full-time employment that offers great pay and benefits and a company car. Please also pray that my youngest brother Joe's ailment on his back and legs will miraculously be cured. I pray this in Joshua's name. Amen. Thank you very much.
- October 22, 2014For Shannon - an inmate in H. C. I., F. Pray for esp. for salvation, healing of her mind, better treatment by the prison staff. Has spent many months in disciplinary confinement, more than in general pop. Was raised Church of LDS. I am putting in this request at her request.
- October 22, 2014Nancy prays and requests prayers for her grandson Donovan, who is 16 and has made friends of the wrong crowd. Since making new friends, Donovan's grades have dropped, he has started smoking and using drug and drinking liquors. Pray for God's guidance in his life and that God will break through the darkness that has entered Donovan's life so he will break away from the people who he thinks are his friends and make real friends of people who have Jesus in their lives.
- October 22, 2014For my daughter Danielle to be set free of addiction to hard drugs. Meth . For Gods path in recovery for her. .For the family and I to have wisdom to deal with this correctly. For Gods guidance through Jesus.
- October 22, 2014Please pray for this urgent need. I must have money today to cover my rent and bills. My husband has gone off the deep end and taken al of his money to provide for another woman leaving me devastated financially and emotionally. My faith is strong for the emotional piece but I am scared to pieces over the financial devastation and need a miracle to cover current checks that are bouncing. My bank has threatened to cancel my account due to so many NSF charges over the past few months (since the affair began). I know this is not God's will for my life! I just need help and I need it fast : ( Thank you so much for your prayers for my miracle..the Bible says that the Lord knows what you need even before you ask...so I am holding on to that.