Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for me. I have put my house up for sale and I am praying that it will sell for at least between $80,000 to $85,000. So please pray for me that my house will sale for the asking price. Please pray for my realtor that God give her favor and wisdom to sell my. I pray God's favor over the sell of this house in Jesus Name. Thnk you for praying for me.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for my co-worker Cathy. She was having terrible trouble breathing. I called 911 and they took her to the hospital. Thank you for your prayers!
- July 31, 2014Please pray for Gods power, wisdom, discernment and blessing. I faced heavy persecution for the Lords sake for nearly two years. The Lord blessed me and delivered me, granting me many blessings through a church which blessed me greatly. Due to my own sin and backsliding the blessing has gone and left me so confused. I am unclear if the church I found is safe or somehow in my weird life a continuation of the situation I was delivered from. I am hurting and sad as I do not know if I can trust the Church which had been such a great source of blessing to me. I am unclear if it is simply a good church with some unsavoury elements in it. It has crippled my life and ability to live and I am now without much fellowship. I simply want to know the truth, and if it is truly safe to return to this church I need the Lord to work mighty in my heart, mind and life that I may be restored. If it is not safe to return then I ask for the Lord to please lead me in a path He has chosen for me.
- July 31, 2014I wish my husband come to see his child for her happy birthday Aug 22 2013 and she need him there ok open heart too come ok . I know miss both us wife and child .but know I wish we and him doing better for our child I miss a lot too ok him too . With he doing right be anger and mad or agree him should ask me too and truly both and love honesty respect my wish ok .
- July 31, 2014Please pray for the presence of our Lord to manifest in me and bring my family back together! that is what the enemy has stole from a child of my God' Our Lord Jesus Christ my Savior. Donald -
- July 31, 2014First, Lord, I want to thank you for all that you have done for me & my daughters. I know that I would not be where I am today with You. Please Lord, continue to guide me as I start this new chapter in my life. I am very nervous, doubtful at times & scared of the unknown. Please show me that everything will be ok.
- July 31, 2014My brother Bill has been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. It has spread to his aorta, lungs and stomach. He is undergoing chemo but the prognosis is not good. Please pray that his cancer goes into remission and he is able to gain weight and be healthy again. He is a good man with a deep faith in God. God bless all of you, and thank you.
- July 31, 2014I am requesting prayers for God to open Terry's heart and mind that we can and should be together. Pray for God to bring us back together. Prayers for us to overcome the barriers between us and to help enjoy one anothers company again. Prayers to open the lines of communication between us again as he is currently refusing to respond to me in any way. Thank you, Rachel -
- July 31, 2014Dear God please be with Rose and I in our meeting with Simone tomorrow, Friday, 1st August 2014. Please be present in the meeting and guide us in the hope that Simone will buy the business from Rose. God thank you for always blessing us with your miracles, amen
- July 31, 2014This is for my husband John who is trying very hard to find new employment since being let go from his job in Feb. 2014. Thank you very much. Colleen B., CA