Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- January 5, 2012Please pray for Linda, she is undergoing chemo and having a rough time; she is constantly throwing up, has pains in her stomach and taking the pain pills causes other problems... Pray for her healing. Pray for Bob - he is healing from appendix surgery and has a low blood count on kidneys... Pray for Gwen - congestion and pain.... also must re-do mammogram for 3rd time. Pray for B & G for wisdom in business. thank you for your prayers - May our Lord Jesus bless you down to your toes!.
- January 5, 2012Please pray for Chrisy. She is a 36 year old single mother of a daughter who just graduated from high school this year. Chrisy was diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer at the end of October and is really struggling right now.
- January 5, 2012Pray that my daughter has a wonderful day teaching today. She just started a new job and is nervous everyday since she is working in a new room everyday as an aide for special needs children. Praise Be To God!!!!!
- January 5, 2012PLEASE PRAY -)FOR EVERYONE WHO IS OVERWHELMED AND CONSUMED WITH GUILT AND SHAME.PSALMS 34:18 SAYS "THE LORD IS CLOSE TO THE BROKENHEARTED AND SAVES THOSE WHO ARE CRUSHED IN SPIRIT."
- January 5, 2012Pray for RR - job issue/new job. Deal with Anger MLM would contact me. AG health/upcoming surgery, healing.
- January 5, 2012That my niece who has cancer and an app't today with her specialist, gets a good report from the doctor. she has completed her radiation and chemo and had a PET scan and now the dr. wants to do more biopsies but she does not want to do them now, she wants to wait a little longer. Please pray that she is cured of her cancer. Praise Be To God!!!!!
- January 5, 2012For Em and Jake, Alyssa and Ken, Russell, David, Nick, the firefighter, Deb, Joyce, LLoyd, Myself....
- January 5, 2012Dear Lord this is me again Dianne I come to you this new day first of all saying thank you for watching over my family and I as we rested all night and protecting us from all harm.thank you for get my family and I up so we can see this new day and that we have our health and strength and are able to do our own personal business without help of other.thank you Lord for allyou have done for my family and I and for giving us the gift of life through your son jesus christ whom I do beleive die so my sin can be forgiving.thank you for all you will do for us.I come to you Lord on this new day an seeking your help,if it your will be done,please send help our way in faith.my Hope is someone will come forward and help my family and I cause Hope is all we got we need help with rent,water,light,food etc bills.my only income is ssi benefit and its never enought,but I thank you Lord for that much.I will put all I have in your hand and let you worked this out for me in jesus chris name I give you Lord all the praise amen Dianne.
- January 5, 2012Please pray for Brian -from -, Kentucky. He has decided to go to therapy to deal with issues that are holding him back from living his best life. Pray that God would lead him to the proper person to help him and that he could be healed from his hurts. Thanks
- January 5, 2012Please continue to pray. My son, David, is still feeling socially anxious. PLEASE HELP ME. I need him to release his anxiety and let go of all the drama surrounding him. HELP!!!