Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- January 6, 2012Pmy husband, Roland will come back to God again, he rebel due to his disappointment with God as he fail to see his right testicle being heal after complication from hernia operation in Dec 2009. (His right testicle is dead unfortunately right after a hernia operation in Dec 2009, we suspected doctor negligence). He has been questioning why God didn't protect and see him through a smooth operation and it's unfortunate that he has to suffer, and even impossible for us to fight for a law sutie due to some polities in the hosiptal. He has been praying for God's healing but didn't see any breakthru and has been very bitter and disappointed, harbouring anger towards doctor (suspected doctor's neglience) and God. Pray for God's mercy to restore and connect the blood vessel back in his right testicle and God to powerfully visit him and ministered to his disappointment, bitterness and anger and that God became real to him ever more than before.... Pray that God will bring him back to the cross powerfully, and resolve all his questions and doubts in him. And that my husband, Roland will walk in obedience and trust God. Pray that the spirit to intecede as the devil is leading my husband very far away from God with all the lies and steal away what God has prepared for him. -
- January 6, 2012Please pray for the health of Joe, Joan, Frank, Tara, Meghann, Rene, Drew, Grant, Anna and Adam. Thank you.
- January 6, 2012Dear Team, I thank you for your ongoing prayer for me and ask you to pray that I work from moment to moment and not think of the future moments and that will bring me peace.When I think of the future moments I panic so this is where my downfall lies.I have to stop thought and do what I'm doing at this moment.I pray that you will not think I'm crazy but a person who is trying to get rid of anxiety attacks.Thanks. Marion
- January 6, 2012Please help my daughter and her family resolve the family issues. They need a miracle for peace and harmony for the children. An ex-wife is involved and she has a hate thought pattern. She does not want or like her ex-husband ( according to her ). The children are suffering very badly and they are a mess. Right now the children reside with the mother and she says alot out loud. Many tears have been shed and much anguish for all. The ex-wife want to ruin him mentally, physically and financially and keep the children upset. She knows this is and does destroy him. Please what ever the course is taken to help one and all, this is the need, Healing and many guardian angels to protect and love on all. Could warring angels be sent to deflect the verbal abuse so the children wont have to keep hearing these words and their mom gets better. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I will continue to pray even harder. What the Lords plan is I do not know, but many prayers for one and all I know won't hurt.
- January 6, 2012Dear Lord this I dianne once again I come to you in prayer this new day first of all saying thank you for watching over my family and I as we rested all night and protecting us from all harm and giving us strength to be strong.thank you for get my family and I up so we can see this new day and that we have our health and strength and are able to do our own personal business without help of other.thank you for all you have done for us and giving us the gift of life throught your son jesus chris whom I do beleive die so my sin can be forgiving.thank you for all you will do for my family and I.Please pray for my family and I if it God will be done,please send help our way in faith,we are very poor don't have anything,my only income is ssi benefit and its never enough ,but I thank the Lord for that much.please pray for my family and I that we get help with our rent,water,light,food etc bills.I put all of this I have in the Lord hand cause we can't do this along.my Hope is someone come in help us cause Hope is all we have in jesus chris name Lord we give you all the praise amen.Dianne
- January 6, 2012Please pray that Jimmy, Dave, Mary, Carl, Jill and Mark get jobs. They are all good people who need and want jobs so that they can support themselves and their families. Please say a prayer of thanks for Ashley getting a job. Thank you.
- January 6, 2012Please pray that my husband, Joe, is vindicated of charges concering his work. Joe is a very good, decent, honest, caring, spiritual man who is always trying to help people and do the right thing. Pleasa say a prayer of thanks for him not losing his temper or being nervous at a meeting held on 10/19. Thank you.
- January 6, 2012Please pray that my daily chronic pain eases as i battle with 2 incurable diseases which are Lupus and Fibromyalgia...how i wish to be able to wake up with joy in my heart instead of sadness and feeling energetic instead of fatigue that usually keeps me bedbounded 3-4 days out of a week...
- January 6, 2012My daughter, Dorothea, is having a radical hysterectomy, next Tuesday, due to cancer. I pray that the Lord will walk with her, she is backslidden horribly,through the entire procedure and recovery. Also,I pray that the Lord will guide the medical staff throughout and the no errors, miscaculations, etc occur. I know our God is able and I pray that, if it be His will, that they will find NO cancer. Also, her husband's, thier marriage is also on-the-rocks, grandmother just passed away and that is more important than being at his wife's side. Though I seriously doubt that would have been anyway. This whole family needs a whole lot of prayer all the way around. Praise the Lord, He is able! Paul -
- January 6, 2012Thank you Lord for this day and all of your continued blessings. I love you Lord with all of my heart. Please wtach over my husband Lord as I guide him back to you. Please help me pray that we are approved and able to get a lease home today. Please pray that our family is back, happy together soon. I pray that today is a day of good fortune for our family. Please pray for my sister and her family, as they are having financial troubles. I am grateful for my parents' help and pray we are back on our feet very soon. I pray for peace and happiness for all of those requesting prayer support on this site. I pray all goes well with my husband's new job and he has a lomng career with the Air Force. I love you Lord. In Jesus' precious Name I pray, Amen.