Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- January 6, 2012HONOR, GLORY AND PRAISE TO YOU PRECIOUS FATHER!AS YOU ARE OWNER OF EVERYTHING,THANK YOU THAT YOU HAVE A FINANCIAL MIRACLE FOR MY FAMILY,IN JESUS HOLY NAME!AMEN AND AMEN
- January 6, 2012Please pray for my teenage daughter. She is having emotional and behavioral problem and may have to go into residential treatment. Please pray that she will begin to work on her problems. Thank you
- January 6, 2012Please pray that Eric will find a job soon so that he will not be incarcerated for failing to pay child support.
- January 6, 2012Please pray that my husband will have work coming in steadily. He is a hard worker, but work has been slow the past few months and he supports our family of five. Thank you
- January 6, 2012Please pray for healing for my Mother, Imogene-
- January 6, 2012Please continue to pray for my son. Please pray that God will remove my son from the dangerous relationship that he is in and that God will intervene in this situation immediately.
- January 6, 2012I'm requesting prayer for my brother Michael -.He was recently diagnosed with Lymphoma It's at stage four. Thank you very much for praying him. Murphy J -
- January 6, 2012Please pray for my business,R- Finance Company! We have had three bad years in a row due to the economy and have lost a lot of our paycheck! God Bless! Jim -
- January 6, 2012Please pray for my daughter, Linda,she fell and broke here ankle. She is going to have to have it set. thanks
- January 6, 2012Asking for prayer that he will not get involved with her. Jesus, please put an end to this before it begins.