Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- January 4, 2012Health happiness and good fortune and future for my son
- January 4, 2012Dear Lord pls help us this year may able to make it help us and bless us always with good health and strenght, bless our hope and dream wishes and plan, bless us in our financial needs take away all the negative thought fellings emotions physical and spiritual problems guide us always into the right path, save us from any danger jelousy hatred and temptation and protect us always,, and harm and evils,help us to be strong and teach us always in good ways, help others and much more, pls help us and hear us and answer us oh Lord, amen
- January 4, 2012Please pray God gives me favor, protection and skill at my job in Jesus name.
- January 4, 2012please pray for geraldine a miracle healing with her breathing,kidney,immune system,fluid buildup on the body and protection and more energy.
- January 4, 2012Praise be to the Holy Trinity. Kindly pray that my son Deepu be blessed in his new job. With prayer-John
- January 4, 2012Madison, a 4 year old has been abducted this afternoon. She was in protective custody with her father because Madison's mother's boyfriend, and Madison's mother's father (the grandfather) have sexually molested Madison. Please help us pray for Madison's safety and for God's protection, as we join prayers for all victimized children. I believe in the power of prayer and know in my heart that God's will will be done. Suffer not the little children. Thanks be to God in Jesus' name by the power of the holy spirit.
- January 4, 2012Urgent prayers again as our son Wilson steps back into the Academy. Wilson made some unwise choices not to do his best at classes and will need to stay on task this month and year for 2012. Pray that the next 11 weeks brings renewal and PUSH to go forward and stand up for himself. That progress is shown in each class and that Wilson makes it thru the ARC meetings for grades and also that his going off of sites on AF computer will not be a factor for the end of this year. Pray for Wilson to never quit the . Pray for mental health and feeling of God's love around him. All in Jesus name.
- January 4, 2012Our daughter, Jennifer, has taken too much medicine because of being depressed and can hardly talk she is so drugged. Please pray for her. Thank you! Annetta
- January 4, 2012For my brother Steve to find a job. For myself & my husband, financial help for our retirement years so that we may live and have enough to eat & pay for medical needs. Thank you. Cheryl & Mike
- January 4, 2012My niece is 24 weeks pregnant. The baby is doing very well. Kirsten has battled colitis for several years and for a while she didn't need to take medicine, became pregnant, and about a month ago the colitis flared up and she had to go on predizone again. She has taken this for several years off and on...and the doctor is wanting her to take a new medicine that they are unsure of...please pray with us and we are asking God for a miracle of healing if that is what he wants to do, or to give them peace in using the new drug. She and her husband are strong believers that God will be glorified in all that happens according to his will! Thank you