Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- January 3, 2012prayer for my health - I am severely physically handicapped from my hips. Trying to get hip replacement surgery. Yet praying this will continue to be the Lord's catalyst for the spread of the gospel.
- January 3, 2012prayer for my friends to help sharpen me when I need support
- January 3, 2012prayer for me to be strengthened to witness to Christ as I prepare material for the web site and in my day to day life
- January 3, 2012prayer for the backslidden will rededicate their life to the Lord while accessing the online ministry websites
- January 3, 2012Please pray for me to really be able to give up the decision about the future of my relationship with J to the Lord. I'm not sure I know how to do that. Please pray for J to find some kind of happiness in his life and heart and some positivity.
- January 3, 2012pray for many souls to come to Christ because of the efforts
- January 3, 2012Please kindly intercede with me in prayers, our LORD will deliver my wife from evil (bad influences from her divorcee & self centered single friends). Please help me pray our LORD will touch my wife's heart & surround her with GODLY people & she will have a greater closer relationship with our LORD. Please help me pray for the protection & restoration of our marriage. May our LORD bless & restore our marriage, so we will celebrate our 10th years Wedding Anniversary this January 5, 2012. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
- January 3, 2012Please, please, please , please Jesus let me win cash 5 tonight.
- January 3, 2012Stand with me concerning a fast we are seeking God in this first month of the year for Gods mercy and grace. Ask that yokes be broken and greater doors be open for me and my family. We need livelihoods to actualize $15, 000 I need urgently; my wife needs a job and we need God's miracle and blessings. I need strength and grace to continue in the fast.
- January 3, 2012Cassie is a 20 year old mother who has not been married to a man who has fathered a baby of 2 months. She has given custody of her child to him because she cannot face raising the child herself. Cassie needs someone to come alongside her to give counsel, but up to this point she is not agreed to have anyone to do this. The grandmother, Kathy, is torn up over this situation, and needs prayer as well. Pray for them both. Only the Lord can bring peace, and resolution, in this situation. As a spiritual counselor, I am praying for them, and need wisdom to know how best to help, in addition to prayer. Pray for me. Pastor Robert-