Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- January 5, 2012Please pray for the healing and restoration of this country; Lord, restore this country to the Christian precepts on which it was founded and let this country truly becomes a nation under God. Lord, let Your will be done; bless this country spiritually and let it be on fire for You and let there be a mighty revival, and bless this country economically with jobs for all. Let this country be a beacon unto the world for You resulting in the salvation of multitudes of lost souls, both in this country and in the world. Thank you.
- January 5, 2012Ive done some stupid things in my life but I don't regret anything it's all part of Gods plan for me but i just want to ask if you all would pray for me to stay stong in God and for my ex slash best friend he hasn't exactly followed Gods path I want him to relize what he needs to do thank you Amen
- January 5, 2012My Prayers are for Financial Healing..immediate debt relief and knowing God intimately at a Personal Level ..i know will do this in His own Time and i also need A lot Of Patience and Complete Obedience..and i pray for these as well..Daniel
- January 5, 2012Dear Lord,please have mercy of Dora, 56 years, diabetic, with a great infection in her leg and if the antibiotics have not healed it, ir will have to be amputated. Have mercy and may her family take the right decision.
- January 5, 2012I pray for GOD"S protection and blessings for our trip from Tn to Tx for the funeral of my husbands sister. He has not seen any of his family in 10 years. I pray for blessings for the whole family.
- January 5, 2012I am requesting prayers for financial guidance and direction and the strength to recognize God's guidance. Thank you.
- January 5, 2012My boyfriend is in the UK on business and is having some financial problems since he had to put his 6 year old son in the hospital. Please help me to pray for things to get better for him and his son and that they can get home soon. I love them both so much but I am financially strapped as I take care of my 77 year old mom and cannot work due to this.
- January 5, 2012Please Pray for my children and my family. I am in need of paying a lot of bills that are due ASAP, I'm waiting for a ceck. Please pray with me that I receive a financial blessing also. Thank all of you for Praying for people, you are grately appreciated ! Happy New Year ! I'm also looking for a miracle in a situaton. Please rememer in Prayer my entire family. Thank You All In Avance. In Jesus Name I know everything will be OK.
- January 5, 2012Our 24 year old son will not look for work. He just lies around our house, taking money out of my purse,and then asking for money when there isn't any in my purse. I have told him many times he must get a job and start being a responsible adult. I have sent in several prayer requests over the past 3 years and he is still in our house - still doing the same thing. I don't know if I am asking for the wrong thing(s) but I do have faith that God does answer prayers and that he will give my husband and me the patience and love to do whatever is necessary for our son...and for the health and well being of the rest of our family. Please put this in prayer. With a grateful heart, I send my thanks!
- January 5, 2012Please pray that I can get back on my feet and give me and mu children a better life and a decent home. I am raising them alone because their father passed away. God bless and thank you. I know God will see us through.