Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- January 5, 2012that it will be this year that the good Lord will fullfil his propheciecy to us inconnection in us selling mine and my twin sisters bungalows so we will be able to return back to the U.K to be with and near our family as he has promised us he will do so we came here to SouthernIreland at his command and believe the time and season is now finished here and are so lonely and missing our family very much so much it is hurting not being with them
- January 5, 2012Please go into pray with me regarding my job. my boss is changing things around here. He's not caring about the faithful ones. Please pray that I keep my job. with a promotion and pay raise. Thanks to you and your praying group.
- January 5, 2012For God's will, a miracle, and the strength to handle whatever comes their way. A cousin and his wife just found out that their unborn baby girl due in March or April is not developing normally and the doctors can't find her kidneys on the ultrasound. They've been given three probable scenarios: that they will suffer a miscarriage, the baby will be stillborn, or that she may survuve a full term birth but only for a few hours. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
- January 5, 2012i've been trying to sell two timeshare weeks I own with the M-e at V-. i would like to sell these timeshare weeks to pay off my credit card debt of $13,000 as soon as possible. none of my family or friends wants to go skiing so now I'm stuck going alone. I don't want to go alone, plus I would like to take a glass blowing class at U- this Jan/Feb.
- January 5, 2012My husband had a stroke 2 years ago which left him disabled. I work full time but barely make enough to get by. I stupidly have gotten in the payday loan trap and most of our money goes to these schemes. We are very much in debt and I am at the end of my rope. I pray several times daily for the Lord to show me a way to resolve this, but as of yet I don't know what to do. Please pray for me. Thank you and God Bless.
- January 5, 2012That my baby boy be born healthy and strong and that we are able to provide for him all that he needs to be a hsppy healthy baby and grow to be happy and healthy. Amen
- January 5, 2012Please pray for my Aunt Ida who is in severe pain. Pray that the doctors will be able to stop the pain so she can get back to living a normal life. Pray for her husband and children's strength as they are helping her.
- January 5, 2012Please pray for my nephew (Donald and his 3 kids). His wife died in June 2011. They owed back taxes but he had an agreement with the IRS to pay back monthly. Yesterday the IRS froze his bank account so he has no access to what little money he had. I pray for justice and divine intervention in this matter. Thank you.
- January 5, 2012I would like to be able to pay off my bills. I want to live debt free. I would like to be a lender not a orrower. Pray for mu daughter Dechel as she walks out on faith with her business that it is successful.
- January 5, 2012Please pray for a job for me... not just any job but a new career; one that glorifies the LORD! Blessings, Michael