Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- January 5, 2012For Linda, who had a liver biopsy to assess breast cancer metastases. Pray that the biopsy will show non-malignant cells or, if it is malignant, that the doctors will be able to treat it succdessfully and that Linda will have comfort and peace. God bless you.
- January 5, 2012Please pray for my son who is quite worried right now. He has a child on the way in about 6 weeks. He is a good person. His girlfriend lives in - going to PA School and he has a job coaching in Connecticut. He is worried about finance as his roommate has just told him he is leaving and going back home. He is doing what is right with the child they just can't be together right now. Now that his roommate is leaving him with extra expense he not quite sure how he is going to handle it. His father and I have assured him that everything will work out. Please pray for him. May our lord be his wisdom and guidance. We just need prayer for him at this time.
- January 5, 2012I am having an endoscopy done on tuesdday the 10th next week, have been having on going stomach problems for a couple of years. I was diagnosed with gastritis last year that doesn't seem to be getting better. I have GERD and a hiatel hernia. I am so weary of this please join me in prayer that a answer to the problem will be found and I will be healed. Thank you!
- January 5, 2012january 5, 2012 at 9:00am it starts for one hour. today i go to court and i represent myself because i can not afford an atty. so i am going against my x-husbands atty. of course he will be there. he took the spousal support away from my and for my insurance he also took that away, did the taxes by himself which was not in the transcripts,and he has been pocketing the money for 22 yrs now. would you please be so kind as to ask the lord to give me strength to present myself infront of everyone and answer in a correct and short sentence. please just ask him for the strength for me to stand streigth up. i have m.s. and a chronic kidney disease stage 3. not fun but i know who is above me. thank you janet s.
- January 5, 2012healing of the mind and heart for Mom. May she know the joy and pleasure she has given to the lives of her family and may it return to her 10 fold. Surround and protect her with angel wings as she travels home. -Kalessa
- January 5, 2012I need a house and a car.
- January 5, 2012i am having a very troubling and difficult nuclear stress test for my heart tomorrow and am filled with anxiety both for the strenuous test and waiting days to hear the results - please pray with me that i will have the peace of the holy spirit with me just to get throught this brutal test and the patience to wait out the results and the strength to deal with whatever the outcome is - God bless you - thank you
- January 5, 2012Please pray and agree with me that the Holy Spirit will richly outpour His graces, blessings, and gifts on Kevin so that Kevin will believe, understand, be transformed, converted and strengthened and that God will soon reunite us in love,togetherness, peace,faithfulness, and a strong committment to each other in a blessed marriage. In Jesus' Holy Name. AMEN.
- January 5, 2012Please pray for Don and I, that we will do the right thing and do what God has instilled in our hearts,our desires are from God, so pray we continue to love and respect one another, that we continue to give God the glory and let others see Christ in us
- January 5, 2012Please pray for my mother Patricia who is having terrible dizziness and chest pains and ew are so worried it is her heart. Please pray for God to bless the hands of the doctor and nurses who examine her and for Him to heal her completely of whatever is wrong with her. Thank you and bless you all!!