Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- January 3, 2012I am an older man that has serious problems with sex, especially internet pornography for many years. It has turned me inward & made life more difficult than it already is. I have sought treatment but the evil one gets me each time. I believe in Christ Jesus with faith & know even though my sexual sickness keeps me bound, His precious Grace is always upon me. I have never doubted Jesus' love & care for me & know He is with me even now. I am now involved in a legal matter because of Internet porn & could loose my freedom which scares me beyond belief. Please pray that I get probation so I can with His merciful help get the state mandated help I need, NOT put in a place of hellishness. I know there is so much need in this VERY sick world. In Jesus name I ask for your prayers. Thank you, Tom T.
- January 3, 2012My husband and I are getting a divorce after 32 yrs. of marriage.:( I filed due to longterm verbal and emotional abuse. My husband deviously put the deed to our house in HIS name only, despite the fact that I paid the majority of the bills in our marriage. Now, I am being forced to move out of our home by Jan. 16th. I pray for help in finding a place to live, improved health(I have MAJOR health issues.), and wisdome for my attorney to be able to combat the vindictiveness of my husband. I need for my atttorney to fight for financial stability and fairness because I will never be able to work fulltime again. Right now, I can't even afford to rent a 1 bedroom apt. because my medical bills run $1,000 a MONTH!!! Thank you for praying!
- January 3, 2012I pray my anxiety attacks stop
- January 3, 2012I am suffering from a severe back injury and an experiencing debilitating anxiety. Please pray for peace of mind to come to me and a successful surgery to come quickly. Thank you for praying for me. Peace in Jesus Christ.
- January 3, 2012My father has been fighting Alzheimer's disease for 10 years. His caregiver and family are fatigued and need prayers to join their prayers in asking God to please take this wonderful godly man home. He deserves to go home and not live in this state that he is in. Thank you all for your loving prayers and know that we are grateful for your loving prayers.
- January 3, 2012Ask our God to bless me with an opportunity to make $15, 000 to be able to buy a car which the Embassy wants to sell me; I need the car and am relying on our God for grace and a Financial Miracle. He is able.
- January 3, 2012I ask for prayers for my family to be healed..has been broken by my husband wanting a divorce after 37 years of marriage. Family relations have been fractured...I pray that if it is God's will, my ex's heart will be restored. If it is not his will, I ask for acceptance. I ask for family peace to reign.
- January 3, 2012Twin boys born 12/29/11 Nathan 4 pounds 1 oz. Logan 3 pounds 13 oz. Please pray for Nathan to heal. He had to have a chest tube in for lack of breathing. This all happened today 1/1/12. Back in intensive care. Logan to continue health. For Therese and Jason-(mom and dad) for strength, and positive thinking. She lost a baby 5 days old about 2 years ago. He never went home. Again, today she went home without either baby and feels she is repeating the same whole process. I am lost for words to tell her.
- January 3, 2012I am needing some hope. I need a place to move to but I have been coming up short. I am dealing with some health issues and not having any hope there either. Please pray that things would turn around.
- January 3, 2012prayer for my health - I am severely physically handicapped from my hips. Trying to get hip replacement surgery. Yet praying this will continue to be the Lord's catalyst for the spread of the gospel.