Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- January 5, 2012Please pray for my nephew (Donald and his 3 kids). His wife died in June 2011. They owed back taxes but he had an agreement with the IRS to pay back monthly. Yesterday the IRS froze his bank account so he has no access to what little money he had. I pray for justice and divine intervention in this matter. Thank you.
- January 5, 2012I would like to be able to pay off my bills. I want to live debt free. I would like to be a lender not a orrower. Pray for mu daughter Dechel as she walks out on faith with her business that it is successful.
- January 5, 2012Please pray for a job for me... not just any job but a new career; one that glorifies the LORD! Blessings, Michael
- January 5, 2012Please pray for the A-'s, a family at our church, that lost their 17 year old son in a tragic accident yesterday.
- January 5, 2012For a special person having to make big lifetime changes after 60years of marriage to the same person. Let her decisions be made with peace in her heart and the courage to move forward. For my family and dear friends going through financial struggles in this 2012.
- January 5, 2012I need work or a new job.
- January 5, 2012I have just found out that I have only 3 more weeks more of unemployment checks left. I need a job, full or half time. I'm disabled which narrows my choices. I have been unemployed for over a year. I also need prayer for reducing my stress and depression and for relationships with my children and grandchildren. I'm really scared for the future. Anastasia -
- January 5, 2012My good friend Kathy's daughter, Jenni, has just had her breast cancer return for the 3rd time. She has 2 beautiful children and is currently undergoing chemotherapy Her organs are beginning to weaken but she is a fighter and needs all our prayers to win this battle. Thank you for your help.
- January 5, 2012My name is Leona and would you bring this up to the throne of God? I need a higher paying job.I have someplace in mind and could you ask the Lord if He would open a door for me there in just the right time?Also, my Mother has dementia and would you please pray for a healing and good health in general.She is a Christian but is 89 years young and needs good health and peace.Thank you and God bless you.
- January 5, 2012I have submitted prayer requests in the past and everyone has been amazing in praying for me. I prayed last year for God to help me with the possible forclosure of my house and was able to keep it! The power of prayer is awesome. So I come to you again for prayer and inspiration. I am having a terrible time with one of my sisters and have been praying for a resolution to this problem. I pray to God for a sense of calmness in my life. I pray for an end to all this family fighting and tension it is causing all my family members especially my father. Please pray for us. Thank you God for this community of faith and thank you God for being in my life.