Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 28, 2011My oldest son, Bruce, has HIV, contracted from non-disclosure from his ex-girlfriend, as well, he was recently diagnosed of pancreatic cancer due to this disease. Please pray for him to find Jesus as his saviour and for a miracle of healing from God's LOVE; may the Holy Spirit fill him for healing! My son is presently serving time in prison in , Ontario, Canada. I pray he gets an early release if this is not asking for too much. Thank You! My youngest son is battling alcoholism. I pray he also receives healing from this disease and he also is touched by the Holy Spirit for healing! A man has charged my son of coming into his home and claimed my son attempted second-degree murder from beatings. My son said it was the man who entered our home and assaulted him and he defended himself. My son was released from jail and will have a sentencing in the early New Year of 2012. I request the truth be revealed through Jesus's name and God's fair judgement. Thank You! As for myself, I ask only to be blessed for a better paying job soon. Thank You! From Stella, their mother. , Ontario
- December 28, 2011Need prayer for my nephew Joshua, who is engaged to a very possesive woman, who has alienated all family ties, with the rest of our family...we are all very close. Need a God miracle. Thanks for all those who pray...praying for you all as well. Blessings and Happy New Year 2012. Shalom > Madison
- December 28, 2011Please pray for my son.
- December 28, 2011Please pray for my family and friends that those who need Jesus in their lives will seek Him soon. Pray also for those who have no one else to pray for them and for the children who need someone in their lives who will love and care about them. Pray for all those who are trying to get by and need help and hope for it to get better. Pray for our country and our leaders that they will have the wisdom to do what is best for all of us. Thank you in Jesus name Amen Margo
- December 28, 2011Heavenly Father of miracles please answer the prayers of:Karen, Tony, Alicia, Eve, George, Ann, Elizabeth, Lisa and Chris. Please hear and answer the prayers prayed on the prayer line. James5:16 In Jesus name I pray amen
- December 28, 2011help heal my marriage
- December 28, 2011Heavenly Father, Please grant me a financial blessing that will allow me to pay off my credit card and quit my second job so that I can spend time with my children and grandchildren. Today was such a blessing for me. I picked up my oldest Grandson and spent the day with him. My daughter and her boyfriend ate with us and played a couple of games before they had to go home. I would love to be able to do this more often. God please put in front of me whatever it is that I am supposed to be doing to make myself financially secure. Thank for this fun filled day with my family! Amen.
- December 28, 2011Please pray for myself and Adam. Please pray that we reconcile and end up getting married to one another. Thank you
- December 28, 2011Please pray for my son-in-law Tim. We pray for him to accept Jesus as his Lord and savior. We have prayed for many years for him to accept Jesus and we will not give up. I know Jesus will answer our prayers for Tim. Please add Tim to your prayers, too.
- December 28, 2011Will you please pray for me. I am going through a period of depression. I have suffered from depression and fibromyalgia for years and I am really tired. Please pray for me to be healed if it is in God's will. And if it isn't for Him to fold me in his love. I am really desperate right now. Thanks, Annette