Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 27, 2011Please pray for my daughter and myself, that 2012 will be great for us in our finances, that daughter wil be able to get her car and get into the college shes trying to go to, and also that she continues to keep God first in her life, and stay on the right track. I pray that God sends me a great wonderful man that good for me and my daughter, a help mate , one that wants to spend time with me and is a great family man.
- December 27, 2011I feel the call of God on my life. My prayer request is that I can answer his call and truly devote my life to service of the Heavenly Father.
- December 27, 2011I asked for prayer a week ago for help in keeping my hard earned pension. I recieved your response shortly thereafter.I am so very thankful to all who haved helped.I have thanked God for your support, it has been a great comfort to me. Please continue to pray that me and my family are given the strength and clearness of mind to continue this fight to regain our income. Our lives depend on this, and I know that I cannot prevail without God's help.I ask that you pray for God to send me the wisdom and inner peace that I so desperatly need in my struggle. Thank you for everything.
- December 27, 2011Please pray for my husband who is recovering from surgery.He's discouraged because he tires easily.Our doctor tells him to give it more time.Please pray that he 'll be more patient with himself. Thanks!
- December 27, 2011Please pray Brad is protected and stays out of conflict. Pray he travels safely and drives safely. Pray he has the right job and to be ok financially. Pray he gets all his issues resolved in a good way and completes all his assignments on time. Pray he stays away from wrong people or bad influences and has the right people in his life. Pray he contacts his children soon and sees them again soon. THANKS DENISE
- December 27, 2011DEAREST LORD, My GOD!! ALL MIGHTY and MERCIFUL Father! By the POWER of YOUR COMMAND!! I THANK YOU for Blessing me and Sam and Mom, my Stepfather Einar and my THOMAS - Pay It Forward Foundation with Your UNLIMITED Spiritual Grace and Guidance and FINANCIAL BLESSINGS and RICHES in GLORY!!!! So that in our RENEWED STATE, we may each Bless and SERVE YOU!!!! Mow and FOREVER!!! Amen!
- December 27, 2011Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit, Have everything be o.k. with F ath the farm...I need the tastings.. God bless...
- December 27, 2011That my son will forgive whatever caused him to leave. My son will be my son again.
- December 27, 2011The year of 2010 has been overwhelming for me in that an injury took me off work and subsquently had to take retirement. My savings is now drained, and the 1st retirement check will not be arriving for 3 months...I am asking for prayers to get through until the 1st check, creditors to work with me and to work in my life to be a better person to get this hatred I have out of my heart for the person responsibile for this injury and subsquent chain of events.
- December 27, 2011Pray agianst the Taliban Geting office and other Governmental Jobs in Afgan, Agianst them geting weapons of mass destruction and tanks and an air force with hundreds of millions of dollars and all that crazy stuff. May they never get into Afgans military. keep them only a couple of grand we dont need a whole war with a nation with all kinds of people dieing