Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 27, 2011I am asking for prayer for financial favor. Not only am i facing eviction within the next week. So is my daughter. I'm praying for a financial miracle of $2900 for me $3100 for her. At a time that it should be of joy and happiness, it's stress, sadness but hopeful that a financial miracle will appear for both of us. Pray for us please In Jesus Name.
- December 27, 2011I need healing in my body, marriage and finances. Past due bills, marriage in shambles quite possibly heading for divorce and body is sick. Please pray for me. My family, my young sons depend on me. Their father is away working and is not home on a daily basis. That has created a terrible strain on money, me, my mind and body and the family as a whole. Please pray that God will help me in every area needed.
- December 27, 2011Pray change things - Thank you Father for I know You always hear and answer my pray - make haste
- December 27, 2011My name is Sheila L. I am asking for prayer for financial favor. Not only am i facing eviction within the next week. So is my daughter. I'm praying for a financial miracle of $2900 for me $3100 for her.
- December 27, 2011My husband has had three hip replacements and the last one became infected, so last week they decided to remove it completely and let the infection go away. He may or may not decide in future to have it put back in. He is in a good amount of pain from the surgery but the most unsettling event is the hiccups that most likely came from the anesthesia. He has hiccuped for the last three days staight and it is very painful. No medicine or home remedies will prevent it from happening. We need a miracle..he just can't take another minute of these hiccups. Please pray for God to rid the body of this ailment. He will need the aid of a walker or crutches if he decides not to put the hip back in at a later date. Please pray for God to guide him to the proper decision. Also, our 20 year old daughter has been making progress is her life of decisions but is experimenting with drinking with friends and I pray that she is not seriously harmed. She thinks I am old fashioned and a 'worrier'. Of course I worry about her, and to top it off, she is an only child. I am trying to give her her space but remain involved in her life. This is a tough age. I love her and want God to be first in her life. Thank you, Sherri
- December 27, 2011My son Christian is applying for college and is required to write an essay for each college. He has dyslexia, but through much prayer and good schools he is doing well english in high school, after struggling with reading and writing his whole life. He is experiencing writers block on these 5 essays he needs to write for the 5 different colleges, Pls pray for God to give him motivation and talent to do well on these essays. Thank you.
- December 27, 2011Please pray that Brandon gets transportation to his college classes this semester. He wants to apply for a loan on a car. I pray God makes away for him to resume college this semester. Thanks
- December 27, 2011Please pray for Julie and ROy to have good communication and joy in raising their children.please pray for Maria and Brian to have good communication and joy in raising their children.please pray for Anna and her husband to have good communication and joy in raising their children. please pray for Carol that she might understand her path and have joy in her life.please pray for Carol that she might have good communication with JUlie, Maria,David and JOhn.please pray for all who mourn.
- December 27, 2011God I ask you please send me angels to guide and help me as I really need encouragwment at this time. I ask god to heal me of irritable bowel and a bad acidity stomach that Ive had for years. Help me God to find peace and to heal me from deep depression. Kathleen
- December 27, 2011Please help me Lord, in Your precious name I pray.