Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 19, 2011Please pray for our family and ask God to shower us with His blessings and provide our needs. We love the Lord and trust in Him. I ask you to pray He will bless us with His miracles. Thank you
- December 19, 2011I ask for prayer for God to continue to guide me through my financial crisis and to be able to pay my bills and keep my home. I pray to mend relationships with friends, keep my marriage/family together, and to find a permanent job. I praise God for filling my heart with the Holy Spirit. Thank you
- December 19, 2011My daughter Kelli is having anxiety problems she is in school to be a nurse mother of a two year old wife now car problems she and her husband share only one 10 year old car. We have helped as much as possible help us pray and believe it will all be alright. May God bless you all Merry Christmas!
- December 19, 2011Please pray that my daughter symone will change her attitude towards me and stop being rude.
- December 19, 2011God, I love you with all my heart, soul and mind. Thanks for all my blessings. Please keep me and my family safe. Also please help me and my husband to have a better / understanding relationship in Jesus Name/ Thanks and Amen
- December 19, 2011Dear Lord, I pray that our Colleen have less stress at her new school teaching. I pray that her marriage be strong. I pray that Matt will get more involved with his son and help my daughter taking away her stress. I pray that Colleen and Matt will listen to You telling them what to do with their house, they will be out of debt, and they will live in a house and be happy in raising Garrett. I pray that Colleen and Matt will be able to stay in their house and get a loan modification or sell their house in a short sale. They have received the next letter for foreclosure. Their house goes up for auction March 14. I pray that they find a good rental house. I pray Bank of America will finally help my daughter. I pray that You send my Kelly a man who will love her, marry her, and give her children. I thank you Lord for allowing Kelly to get this new job to help young girls in the detention center to stay out of trouble. Please dear Lord, heal my Kelly both emotionally and physically. I pray that You protect my entire family. Give them happiness, peace, love, joy and patience. I pray that You heal my husband. I pray that You give us 20 more years of marriage and we will celebrate our 60th wedding anniversary. I pray that we will never be in debt again. I pray that we be able to pay our daughters’ student loans. I pray that I never be greedy again and always give to those in need especially Kelly’s dream of opening a group home. We want to help her and give back to society, but funds are not available. Please let us acquire these to help our daughters. I pray that healing takes place between my husband and his two sisters. Please keep Garrett safe his entire life and let him grow up to be a wonderful man to serve the Lord in Jesus name. I pray that You let me hear your words and do Your will. Guide me daily to do your will. I pray that the shots will work for my husband. I pray for Mike - to recover from pneumonia and knee replacement surgery. I pray that I will have money to pay
- December 19, 2011Please pray for the unity of my daughter in law's family and our family. May the Lord help them resolve the issues in their hearts and give them peace, so we can all celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ together in harmony and with love as one family. Thank you
- December 19, 2011Lord, I pray that you will help repair Dallas -'s relationship with my son Alex -. Lord, I pray that you will provide healing for my son Alex - and his relationship with Dallas -. Thank you helping Dallas - to realize how much she loves my son and needs him in her life. Lord, I pray that you will help my son Alex - realize how much he needs Dallas - in his life and how much he loves her. Thank you for helping Dallas - to let my son Alex - know how important he is to her. Thank you helping my son Alex - and Dallas - start to talk today.
- December 19, 2011My daughter is in jail charged for domestic abuse with a deadly weapon. Her & her boyfriend got into a fight he was choking her for protection she grab a knife he was stab in the leg in critical condition need to pray that he will be OK. I'm so scared for my daughter asking prayers that she will not be charge will be release from jail & will get consoling on abusive relationships. Please help
- December 19, 2011Dear Prayer Partners, I have been praying and sending requests that Almighty may Bless my Son, Sajan who was appearing for his twelth Standard exams with a pass. Unfortunately he has failed. Please pray that I may find God's will in this situation and praise and thank him for his goodness and kindness inspite of the sadness I feel and bow myself to his Holy Will. This we pray in the most holy name of Jesus our Lord Amen