Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 17, 2014my fiance is going to the Court tomorrow and its a crucial day that he has to go and his lawyer is threatening not to come tomorrow because my fiance didn't pay not because he doesn't want to pay but because we don't have the money. Please assist with your prayers.
- September 17, 2014Healing from cancer for Glenda S-
- September 17, 2014My wife Edith and I continue to seek the Lord's will for us as we deal with the serious financial challenges before us. With my wife's job loss we pray for new beginnings, a fresh start. We pray for my step daughter Kiara to be able to continue her college education, we pray for our lives to be sheltered, fed and protected. We pray for faith to keep trusting and believing. Jules
- September 17, 2014I have so many things to pray for I don't know where to start. My husband Tim is sick and needs to get better so that he can go go to work. My mortgage is 6 months behind because my husband pays it. I went back to school and I am struggling with the classes it's like I don't understand the material, we are hurting financialy please prayfor us.
- September 17, 2014I'm facing the job market, I've never been told I'm over qualified an have heard it a lot. I just would like to find a stable job close to home an get health benefits for me an my husband Crystal w
- September 17, 2014My daughter, Amy, suffers from general anxiety disorder. She has a tremendous faith, but like someone with asthma she cannot stop the anxiety. Now she and her husband are pregnant for the first time. She is having extreme nausea that lasts all day and is trying to work under huge deadlines as an account manager of health insurance for over 100 small companies. She is smart as a whip, but this is too much. She needs her savior to carry her through this. Please pray for her. I know it will sustain her.
- September 17, 2014purchased new jacket with birthday discount-now can you find ways i can pay off my consumer debt (credit cards) husband plans on returning to credit counselling. this company took all his money years ago - paid mortgage and utilities on ones own, computer needs ink and paper, etc help us find part-time employment, if so amen thank you
- September 17, 2014Thank You God for all the blessings You have bestowed on me and my family. We are so grateful and thankful for everything You do for us. We give You all the praise and glory for all things good in our lives.In Jesus name. Amen
- September 17, 2014pray for my health I have a lot of pain. pray for my eye appointment today. pray for my marriage it is not good. pray for my husband's cataract surgery. pray for the numbness in my arm and hand and little finger to go away. pray for my dad who is very sick. pray for my brothers and for my daughter-in-law to find a job today. pray for me to be able to drive again. pray for my retirement that I would have enough to live on. pray for my other health problems. pray for my husband's other health problems. pray for my son's finances as well as ours. pray for a friend to talk to.
- September 17, 2014please pray for protection over my 7yr old granddaughter Harper. Her mother does not know the lord and is bipolar with a terrible anger issue, using my Harper as a pawn to punish her father and all of us. we aredesperate and fearful for her happiness and safety. We were suppose to have her this wkend, her mom says now says no, pray for a change to take place so that she can come and pray for her mother, and her Dad my son, that these two people would get along for Harpers sake.