Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 27, 2014Please pray for me to be able to handle the anxiety I feel when I have communication with my sister. My parents are both in poor health and my sister and I don't see eye to eye on anything.
- July 27, 2014Heavenly Father, You know that I have been looking for job for quite some time already. On Tuesday I have a job interview and I am really excited about it. I leave it in Your hands, if it is Your will You will open the doors accordingly for everything to go through. If it is not Your will You will show the best option. Please Lord put me in the place in which I will glorify Your name and will steer away from sin. Please guide me lovingly in every step of what is required. Thank You! I trust in You and in Your much needed provision. In Jesus's name, AMEN!
- July 27, 2014Dear Guide post prayer partners, please pray for my daughter who god knows by name already since she's a sincere, devoted christian,& i guess that's y the devil's so busy now trying 2 sabotage her job,anyways, she's being accused of something she did not say,& i, her husband & everybody else who knows her know it's not trues of what she's being accused of saying,so now because somebody lied
- July 27, 2014Please pray in agreement Zita will be healed of cancer.
- July 27, 2014Please pray for Raymond; a man who recently invited Christ into his heart. Please pray he find a good Bible-believing church and get a good Bible which he will read daily - and also find someone good to disciple him. thank you.
- July 27, 2014I am thankful for the blessings in my life and the new prosperity that is coming to me to share with my family and friends.
- July 27, 2014Please God help me discipline myself to change my emotional eating habits so that I may become a healthier weight. I eat to relax after dinner when I am not hungry and when I eat foods such as ice cream, candy, cakes I cannot control myself and would like to omit those items from my diet. I want to improve my health and stay active for my remaining years and be healthy for myself and my family. Please God help me help myself. Thank you for your prayers.
- July 27, 2014HELP ME RECEIVE GODS GUIDANCE INTO MY LIFE
- July 27, 2014My best friend of over 30 years, Karen, is in the hospital and her sister and I were told today that her organs are shutting down and that the end is near. Please pray that she will not suffer, please pray that her leaving is easy and that she will rejoice in heaven with the Lord. I will miss this dear lady who has been my dearest friend for all these years, I thank the Lord for placing her in my life, she has been a true Blessing to me and all who know her.
- July 27, 2014For my 95 year old Dad, he will accept A helper to night