Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2014My daughter-in-law has to have a MRI. She may have a tumor on her pituitary gland. Her name is Jennifer.
- October 20, 2014please pray for our son Mark , he is not talking, please help us
- October 20, 2014Hi i would like to ask you to please pray for a very good friend of mine who is feeling very depressed because of her wait problem she is a very good nice person her name is Debra i am praying for her and I think a bit extra help would be great so will you please join me in praying for Debra its heart braking when she is feeling so depressed about her troubles as age is such a lovely person who is a good Christian as well i do give advice and pray for her i am asking for you to do the same please i would be so grateful to you for that God Bless you all always yours sincerely Stephen.
- October 20, 2014pray for my arm, hands, knees shoulders and neck to heal and for me not to have anymore numbness. pray for my husband to stop hurting me. pray for my health and for me to lose weight. pray for my dad and brothers. pray for my dad who is sick. pray for my son and wife finances as well as ours. pray for my grandchildren two are autistic. pray for me to be able to see them more often. I retired and so far it's been terrible with my husband treating me bad.
- October 20, 2014I ask for the Lord to completely free me from the spirit of fear so I can be used by his kingdom. I have a friend Brittany I ask for the Lord's favor to give her a job so she can take care of her family. I ask for favor for myself as well when it comes to getting a good job with benefits. I ask for prayer for my future Husband Thomas - I ask for salvation and for the lord to protect him. I ask for the lord to give us a strong friendship and a healthy marriage. Love Melissa
- October 20, 2014Dear Lord, thank you for being there for me today. I need to buckle down and find more defects tomorrow. Please help me stay motivated and focused. Amen.
- October 20, 2014Pray for Sandra to remain calm and content and to be happy. Pray she will get moved to assisted living at the right time and be approved and will be at the right place and have the right care. Pray God will heal her mind , emotions and body. Pray she will be strong. Pray her daughter, Susan, will have guidance and strength and know when to do what. Pray Sandra's medicines will be the right ones for her. THNAKS FOR PRAYING FOR SANDRA
- October 20, 2014Pray for Heather to have guidance and be in the right job/ career at the right time. Pray she will pass her test in God's time and have the knowledge to pass the test and be in the right career. Pray she will be in the right relationship that God wants her in also and if it is Dawson that it will work out but if someone else that she will meet them at the right time. Pray she will be strong and confident and always protected. THANKS FOR PRAYERS FOR HEATHER
- October 20, 2014Please pray for Brad that he will straighten up his life and all will work out for the good for him. Pray God will heal his mind, emotions and heart. Pray the right people will be involved in his case and charges will be dropped and he will get the help he needs and be at the right place at the right time where God wants him to be. Pray he will get the other court cases resolved also- THANKS FOR PRAYERS FOR BRAD
- October 20, 2014Please pray for me that I might have more self control and discipline so that I spend time with God and in His Word daily and before anything else. That I stop wasting my time with things that are not part of his plan for me and that I might have the Wisdom to see what is His plan for my life. Thank you, Rachel