Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 23, 2014Robby gets the job he is interviewing for and he is successful at it. Thank you for your prayers.
- July 23, 2014lord i thank thee ever so much for all my family and friends and church friends yes i see they are all a glorious blessing from GOD our creator amen lord we pray for this day to be good. lord we pray for steven and katie and myless amen GLORY BE TO GOD
- July 23, 2014please pray for my son and daughter in law. Severe health and emotional and financial problems for both. Pray that God will lift their burdens and free them from the chains that bind them and also for healing. Thank you.
- July 23, 2014Thank you to everyone praying for me - I wish I had the words to tell you how much this means to me. Please keep me in your prayers today for me to have strength to go one day at a time. Bless you all for your prayers I know God hears.
- July 23, 2014a healing prayer for my breathing problem's, thank-you, amen. cindi-souza-glaim
- July 23, 2014please pray for my friend Mike he is having hernia surgery this morning. Also please pray for his salvation. And for his wife Toni. thanks!
- July 23, 2014Ask God to protect me today. Sandy
- July 23, 2014lord please help me i will turnover my life to you i do not know how to solve my problems spirtually emotionally and financially please help and guide me. thank you please send a guardian angel who can help me in this situation lord i will intrust in you amen
- July 23, 2014Please pray for me. I am having severe financial problems and need to find a job that will allow me to pay all my bills.
- July 23, 2014Please pray for my 2 two's that they will someday be close brothers again and find peace in their hearts. Pray that their health will get better too. Pray for me as well as I pray and think about marrying the man I've loved and still love for over 35 years. Pray for my family and friends and those who treat me badly too. In the name of our Father, AMEN! Thank you and may God bless always. Yolanda