Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2014Pls pray for a soulmate for me, i am 42 years old already and pray also for my financial blessings Cause i just started my new business, Linda -
- September 22, 2014I am having serious feelings for a man I highly respect. I have been single for 6yrs waiting on the man that God has for me. I have had many invitations to court but I have turned them down because I didn'It feel God in it. This man is different. I need to hear from God first.
- September 22, 2014PLZ AGREE FOR SAFETY AND PROVISION FOR MY MOTHER N LAW. PLZ AGRRE FOR GODLY WISDOM AND PROVISION FOR MYSELF, MY MOTHER & SISTER. FOR FREEDOM FOR TIM, DELIVERANCE FROM ALCOHOLISM-EUGENE. JOB SECURITY-R & M, CONVICTED HEART TO BE RESPECTFUL, AND CONSIDERATE & FAIR TO STAFF- A.
- September 22, 2014Father, you have approved me for a place of my own,I thank you, now Father, I ask for financial blessings where as I can pay deposit and first month rent, along with getting utilities on..I ask you Lord, because I believe and trust you, I know you opened this door and will provide...AMEN
- September 22, 2014My name is Melissa, and I've had a hard time finding a good job. I went to graduate school and racked up student loans because I want to work for UNICEF or another program helping children around the world. If you could please pray that God will lead me to the right job, one where I can help people in some way, anywhere. I just really want to help others and make a positive difference in this world, while being able to support myself. Thank you.
- September 22, 2014may the lord bless me to keep the job he blessed me me with and that the lord bless my sister's health and bless her through the struggles that she is going through financially. god bless you and thanks.
- September 22, 2014My God, I pray for my husband today and everyday. He is very depressed and has started to doubt himself. I understand that you have your reasons for not changing his situation right now, but I humbly ask you to please give him hope, inspiration and the strength to get past the emotional and psychological hurdles he is experiencing. I am unable to do anything for him but to pray, love and support him so I also ask for your blessing - please give me the grace to be able to share his burdens and to make it lighter for him. God, you said that all we need to do is to ask and you will provide. Dear Lord, this is one of those moments where I will take the courage to ask for your help to please please please make things better for my husband - whether it be a new job, a new boss or a new team, please give him opportunities and hope. All these I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.
- September 22, 2014Thank you for your prayers for my daughter an her cousin. please continue to do so.
- September 22, 2014I am in despair. My colleague is an insensitive man who hurts everyone around him. The boss is lovely and aware of the problem and is working with the problem person, but there is no change at all. We are all miserable -- this man laughs at people, makes a joke of serious things and is insensitive and stupid. I used to love my job. Currently I dread it.
- September 22, 2014Father God ask in Jesus name please bless me with an a apartment very soon like next week in Jesus name Amen.