Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2014pray for Greg to put all his hope and confidence in God and to be strenghthen as he goes to school and everything is new to him
- September 22, 2014PLEASE PRAY THAT THE LORD JESUS DELIVER ME OUT OF B. A. NOW. I CAN NOT TAKE ANYMORE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS! MY NAME IS LORRAINE -.
- September 22, 2014I have to go away for a work trip and I can't find anyone to for my son to stay with while I'm gone. Please pray that someone will be able to step up and help out, letting him stay with them. I'm running out of options of people to ask.
- September 22, 2014My daughter Marianne is 25 almost 26. She has been living in S. A. for 4 years. She was living with her boyfriend and now things have turned into a horrible mess. She needs to come home ASAP. They are young and having a lot of fighting and horrible emotional drama. She needs to get away. She is looking for flights home. Please let her find the best way to get home here back to the states please pray for blessings and that it will be easy for her.
- September 22, 2014i have been ill for 7 weeks my dr will be trying different meds tomorrow. I'm praying that they make me well. Thanks
- September 22, 2014my son is having truck problems. He needs the truck for his work and it has broke down 3 times in 2 weeks . He needs more help then what he has gotten. Asking for help for him.
- September 22, 2014I need to find work that allows me to use my talents and pays me well. I have applied at a place that is nearby, family-friendly - meaning I think they will understand if my kids need me, and seems to share my values. I have submitted a writing sample and an application after having a phone interview, so now I am asking God for an interview and the job offer. I really feel like this is the place where God wants me to work. I'm trying not to be scared as both my husband and I are out of work!
- September 22, 2014Been praying so long. A widow, see no way out. Help me Jesus!
- September 22, 2014Praying for deliverance and healing from all allergies symptoms for myself and two daughters. Amen
- September 22, 2014Please pray that an affordable home to live in will become available for my pets and I by Oct, in a safe town closer to my job. Financial wisdom, discernment, restoration. Healing for my son's left foot and ankle. Thank you, God bless