Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 27, 2014janet-chronic pain, dizzyness
- July 27, 2014Shalom! First, I want to say toda raba (Hebrew for “thank you very much”) for those of you that have been interceding for me over the enemy’s snare in my life. I would like for you to continue to pray that I get full and final victory over this snare that Ha-Satan has planted. Along with your intercession please include Colossians 1:9-15 and Numbers 6:24-26. Shavua Tov and Todas.
- July 27, 2014Please pray that my sister Darlene will be blessed by God and delivered from the abdominal cancer she has been fighting for the past 5 years.
- July 27, 2014Amen, Thank You Lord also for George, Hillary, Valerie, and Michelle's deliverance and salvation in YAHshua/Jesus name
- July 27, 2014Please pray for Randa and her step mother and step grandparent, that God will help them to get alone well. Also that Randa will be obedient to them.
- July 27, 2014Please can you pray that I will get a job soon. I've been unemployed for nearly 2 years and even though I apply for jobs every week I've only had one interview in all that time. I'm desperate to work and get my life back on track. I'm struggling to cope financially, struggling to pay bills and buy food, and the whole situation is making me feel depressed and hopeless. I've prayed and asked God to help me but haven't had any answers to prayer. I need to know that God still cares about me and that He hasn't forgotten me. Thank you.
- July 27, 2014I was involved with a married woman that guaranteed me that she was going to divorce her husband to be with me because he wasn't fulfilling her. I believed in her and chose to support her emotionally, we developed a relationship and in the end she said I was just an escape. Some time later, she gave me an incomplete apology, it should have been a humble one. Now, Hurt feelings have resurfaced as a result of seeing some past conversation on a social networking site. She really hurt me. I don't know my submission should be for reconciliation, justice or to forget her.God needs to handle this.
- July 27, 2014Hello this is daniel again, I was dancing listening to music and I hit my celling lamp the glass broke and hit my foot, it hurts, my faith is low, I need jesus and you guys to bring it up. I already covered the wound, but I need jesus to heal my foot. I don't want it like this. I'm kind of scared. But I will trust jesus and you guys. Amen.
- July 27, 2014God forgive me for my sins. For complaining. Help me god.... I need someone to love and understand me. I need someone.
- July 27, 2014For healing in my body. Thank you for praying for me. God bless you.