Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014Please pray for my friend Debbie Judy and her husband as he is in the hospital, may be heart problem.
- October 23, 2014Dear Lord please help me to know and follow your path. I am two months behind on my mortgage payment and still waiting for disability to start paying. Please help me save our home.
- October 23, 2014Please I ask for prayer for Joann, she fell and fractured her leg and shoulder.Thank you.
- October 23, 2014Hello, I was just in another car accident this morning, I am not injured nor was the other drive (thank God!) I would like to send a prayer request for two people. the first for the other driver may he find help to fix his car and no problems with being late for work. The other is a prayer for my husband, his nerves are so bad and this was the last thing he needed to endure. thank you. Katrina M-
- October 23, 2014My name is Harold and i would like to have a prayer for myself about financial troubles but i would appreciate a prayer for my mother whose name is Ruth. My mother is 81 and she now has Dementia and i am trying to have her move in with me so my prayer is for MY MOTHER because you only get one Mother, thank you !!
- October 23, 2014I have an eviction notice & no income. My SS hearing is finally Monday after 2 yrs but that is too late. I have no income, bank acct or credit cards. I have nowhere else to go. I cannot go on one more day w/o the Lord intervening right now. I am worn down from yrs of pain & poverty. No one cares. I tell church folks & pastors & they look at me like I said I just polished my nails. I do not wish to survive anymore. It is not living, much less abundant life. Please. Help Lord.
- October 23, 2014Send prayers to my daughter Sara Mia that she may act on what she knows is right and stop listening to the destructive voice in her head. Aman
- October 23, 2014Prayer for God's favor for me and my son in court. He is our lawyer in the courtroom. Also, for a financial breakthrough for my family. In Jesus name. Amen
- October 23, 2014I pray that God heal me physically and mentally through his loving grace. Amen
- October 23, 2014Dear God, many years ago, I asked you specifically for the job that I now have. It is very clear to me that this job is your answer to my prayer. I am going to be 65 years old, and I am starting to feel that it is time to retire. But I want to know Your will Lord. I need You to tell me if and when it is time for me to quit. I am waiting Lord. Please answer me in terms that I would understand. In the mighty Name of Your Son Jesus, this is my prayer.