Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 29, 2014For our thirteen month old grandson, Michael, to continue to grow and develop as he has Down Syndrome and to gain the ability to sit up and crawl and to handle the pain of teething and that his teeth will break through. Thanks.
- August 29, 2014I am struggling financialy and so our my adult kids please pray for our finances.I can hardly stand it anymore.
- August 29, 2014Please pray that RR does not retaliate. For safety n protection.
- August 29, 2014Please pray for healing for my mother. She passed out at a restaurant today and had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance. They are running tests on her now to find out what's wrong and she will probably have to stay overnight at the hospital. Please pray for the guidance of wise physicians and that God will lay his healing hands upon my mother and heal her of any illness, sickness or infirmity. Thanks and God Bless!
- August 29, 2014Please pray for my grandson who will go to court on Wednesday September 3, for violation of his probation. We are hoping and praying that it will be reinstated and him given another chance. Please stand in agreement with me, that it will work out, and he will come to know Jesus Christ for the pardon of sins, and accept him as his person savior. Thank you and God Bless.
- August 29, 2014Hello, I am in need of prayers as I struggle with depression caused by a family health crisis last year which led me to needing to leave my excellent job last summer and the resulting prolonged unemployment since that time. As my family's primary wage earning, I have been forced to deplete our savings to care for my family. Despite several positive employment interviews/feedback,and ongoing employment searches, I have not yet been offered a job. I am applying for a variety of positions both in my field and unrelated with sufficient transferable skills. I have never before been in such dire financial straits. I want and need to care for my family and I am wracked by a feeling of inadequateness lately and have begun to question my faith. Please, I ask for your prayers for guidance and opportunities and renewed financial security in our lives.It is so hard to keep my spirits up as of late. I have always prided myself on being an optimist but my spirits keep falling with every dead end I encounter in my job search.I Thank you for hearing my prayer request,and God Bless!
- August 29, 2014THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME. AM INPATIENT FOR THIRTY DAYS TO DEAL YET AGAIN WITH MY DRUG AND ALCOHOL ABUSE. I HAD FOUND A WONDERFUL MAN BEFORE I CAME IN HERE, AND PRAY HE STILL CARES ENOUGH FOR ME TO HAVE A FUTURE WITH. I AM LEARNING SO MUCH AND PRAY TO GET A GRIP ONCE AND FOR ALL. I PRAY THAT I MAY TAKE THE OFFER GIVEN ME TO GET BACK ON MY FEET BY MY BROTHER IN LAW,DOES NOT UPSET MY SISTER,WHO IS DIVORCING HIM,AND THAT I CAN MAKE HER UNDERSTAND HOW FEARFUL I AM ABOUT BEING HOMELESS,YET DO NOT WANT TO ALIENATE HER BU ACCEPTING HIS OFFER....AND LAST,I PRAY THAT MY BOSS WILL GIVE ME MY CAR BACK WITHOUT CAUSING ME FURTHER PUNISHMENT FOR RELAPSING. I PRAY TO SURRENDER TO GODS WILL,NOT MINE,AND TO HAVE GREATER FAITH IN HIM AND MYSELF. I PRAY FOR ENCOURAGEMENT FROM BILL AND GRATITUDE FOR EVERYTHING SENT TO ME....
- August 29, 2014Please pray for my daughter Alicia, for relief of acute anxiety and depression. In Jesus Christ's name, Amen.
- August 29, 2014Please pray for my daughter-in-lsw Mother who had been diagnosed with pancreaic cancer. Please pray for my fianaces. Im single woman who working two jobs at age 62 and I have a brain tumor and diabetes. Im barely making it.I know the Lord will provide. Im just down today cause I have only. 25. 00 to last.me for two weeks. Thank you Amen
- August 29, 2014Today I received the answer to all our prayers.....a call from my son. Thank You for praying with me and for me... Now I have an opportunity to set things straight and move forward with GODS PLAN AND WILL FOR MY LIFE.