Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014Please keep praying that our son will recover quickly and fully from an injury suffered as he tried to achieve a professional and personal goal. He has been making progress, so we are grateful. Thank you.
- October 24, 2014Dearest God and Father, in the name of Jesus I pray that you increase my prayer life. Please, lord, bring me back on track. May I ask for your wisdom and strength, please. May I do what you set me out to do in the first place and do it according to your precious will. May I be able to finish that which you have entrusted me with. May I never disappoint you, dearest Father. Please forgive my sins and transgressions. Help me be all that I was created to be. Amen.
- October 24, 2014please pray for me i know im a sinner may the lord forgive all my sins..im sorry lord
- October 24, 2014My Name is Sam and request is that The Holy Spirit will guide me that I may make God always FIRST in the never ending list of things craving for my attention. Pray also for the salvation of my Daughter and my healing
- October 24, 2014Dear partners in prayer- I have slipped in my prayer devotion ever since I moved to a new place. Could you help me pray that I get back on track, please? thank you. May God bless and keep you, may He give you the desires of your heart today and always. Thank you for praying for all of us around the world. Be immensely and richly blessed. Amen.
- October 24, 2014Please pray that God grants me energy, strength, stamina, willpower, wisdom, discernment, guidance, healing, and confidence. Thank you.
- October 24, 2014PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON GARRETT WHO IS RECOVERING FORM ADDICTION. PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN REMAIN STRONG AND LET HIM GUIDE HIS OWN PATH.
- October 24, 2014Please pray for me that I will continue to work and stay where I am employed.
- October 24, 2014My neighbour is also my friend and it hurts to see him not looking after his health and it reminds me of my ex husband also ex boyfriend whom belted me when he gambles, drinks a bit and spends money as though nothing else mattered. He is always in debt and selling things and has borrowed of me a lot, I have told him I will never lend him money for drugs (cigarettes) or gambling and if he has these illnesses then only he can help himself with giving up the gambling, smoking and eating so much. If he did he would be a much nicer friend and then I could not doubt him and his ailments of smoke related disorders may disappear then he can live, I currently have a broken leg and he is helping with a couple of things so it hurts me to see this. I pray to be able to walk soon and continue with my fitness and pray I never get breast cancer again, its because I care I am asking you I really don't want to be haunted by my own past and I pray for him.
- October 24, 2014Dear Prayer Partners, Please pray that my spiritual life would be more than I can imagine, that it would grow to God's expectation, and with willingness to put him first place in all things and to serve only him. I asks to pray for guidance and uplifting in praising and worshiping the one true God in Jesus name. Thank you Lorraine P-