Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Please pray for healing of digestive sickness and good results on medical tests. Also pray for healing of lung disease and for no recurrence of lung cancer.I have multiple health issues so I would appreciate prayer for complete healing. I do believe in the power of prayer and in Jesus, Our Divine Healer. He has delivered me from disease again and again! God Bless You!
- October 22, 2014My daughter, Susan, is feeling overwhelmed with a sick husband and a high school daughter who is failing some classes. Susan goes to work every day despite her own precarious health issues and is holding the family together. Please pray for her to be able to give her burdens to the Lord and rest in His embrace. May she and her family be healed physically and spiritually.
- October 22, 2014My best friend Rodney, and I had a horrible fight and he never wants to speak with me again. Please pray with me that Rodney will forgive me for my actions, apologize for his actions and that our friendship can be restored.
- October 22, 2014PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AS OF TODAY MY GIRLFRIEND AND I BROKE UP SO NOW IM LIVEING IN THE STREET LIVING IN MY CAR I PRAY FOR FINANCES AND I PRAY FOR ME TO GET HELP THAT I NEED TO PUT THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE I NEED GAS FOR MY CAR AND MONEY FOR AUTO INSURANCE AND SAFETY WHILE IM IN THE STREETS PLEASE PRAY FOR TANYA MY GF SHE I WRONG ABOUT BELIEVING OIN THOSE LIES SHE WAS TREATED THAT WAY WITH HER EXES AND MY PARENTS BELIEVE HER THEY THINK IM A BOTTOM FEEDER AND THEY WILL TRY TO CONVINCE YOU THAT YOU ARE THAT THE WAY THEY ARE...PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, Andrew -
- October 22, 2014Prayer , for protection, from hurt harm and alarm, as i go to the next level with Jesus, people are trying to trip, me up , make me stumble, asking for Precious Lord Jesus to just keep watching over me, Glorious God the father and warring, and heavenly angels, and all my relations , up there rejoicing with our Blessed, Wonderful savior Jesus.....Thanks so very kindly...
- October 22, 2014Thank You lord for , Anna, HT and all the young people leaving the west to go and commit murder and mayhem with isis/isil in the Mideast, for their deliverance/conviction and salvation, along with the beginning of wisdom and Proverbs active for those who kill/murder others, amen YAHshua/Jesus
- October 22, 2014Once again, we are short for rent due to an injury. It seems like every month we are short. Bills raise each month and there never is enough food. I am worried about eviction and so many bills. My dreams are really nightmares about eviction. There aren't any agencies to help us. We need a financial and healing miracle.
- October 22, 2014I want you to pray for my mental strength
- October 22, 2014I fell and injured myself on Sept 22, 2014 and since then I have been unable to lie down to sleep I try to prop myself up in my recliner and only dose off and on since that tine. Please pray that I can get some rest and some relief from the injures I sustained when I fell. I tore something in my chest and really messed up my shoulder neck and back as well. The doctors I have been to don't seem to be able to do anything to help me. They just say time will heal. I already have an autoimmune disease that affects my connective tissue anyway so this is insult upon injury upon the injury of the fall. Please just pray that the healing will come soon as depression is setting in and nothing seems to help me and nothing seems to be working in my body the correct way. Please pray that God will speed up the healing process or give me the peace that I need to endure the season of life that I am going through so I can sleep for regular cycles. Susan C
- October 22, 2014I have 3 prayer requests. (1) Please pray for Linda who just lost her pet dog named Sunshine. Sunshine was a special needs dog and was born with bad kidneys, and she passed away yesterday at a young age. Linda is very distraught. Sunshine also had problems with her eyes, and Linda was so diligent in helping her with her eyes and felt so helpless that nothing could be done for Sunshine's kidneys. (2) Please pray for Barb who is having a bad reaction to a new medication. She's having severe diarrhea and had to be hospitalized for dehydration. (3) Please pray for Karen who was recently diagnosed with ALS. She is on a waiting list to be accepted into a stem cell program to help, but they only have so many openings. Please pray she, along with those who need it, get in. Thank you so much for the prayers!!!