Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my 7 monts old Naya, who is in the hospital for third time after she had open heart surgery 1 month ago.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my father who is being evaluated to receive a feeding peg today. He has been in and out of the hospital since Sept. 2. I believe that God will take care of him, but sometimes my faith wavers. Please pray that I can accept God's will for him and pray that I will be sustained through this storm.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for Lindsey. Problems at work and at home. Thank you and GOD bless
- October 21, 2014Please place Charlotte - on your prayer list. Major health issues. She is my sister-in-law. Please pray for our family during these trying times. Thank you and GOD bless.
- October 21, 2014Praying for my daughter becky to be safe as she moves out of abusive relationship and for a loan from her brother to help her rent a home and for my family to help her out.....also finacial and health issues for my husband and myself....in jesus name i pray amen.....
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my friend Ellen & my relationship. For the last 1 1/2 yrs she has been pulling away & we hardly ever get in contact. Please pray for restoration of our friendship.
- October 21, 2014Dear God, please bless Jeremy. Please help him to stay sober and healthy. Please allow him continued professional success, and please forgive any sins he has committed. Please bless Tom. Please help him to find stability and love in his life. Please help him to open his hear to your will for his life, and please forgive any sins that Tom has committed. God, please bless Tommy and his girlfriend. Please open their hearts to your will for their lives. Please bless John, Kali, and Lila, and please keep Lila as healthy as possible. Thank you for allowing me to finish the half marathon this past weekend. Please forgive my sins. Thank you for my life and the people in my life, despite any stress I feel they cause.
- October 21, 2014Prayers for Bev & Chuck's daughter Jan - she is fighting cancer and I don't know all the details but Jan is in the hospital. It does not look good. These are wonderful people who have so much faith, but this is their second adult child to face this battle.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my marriage, We have become distance after the kids goat married. finance is the big stress in our life.We hardly talk go anywhere. If God wants it to work then so mote it be right now Im not sure either.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my sister Maude & her daughter Joy.