Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 18, 2014Pray that I overcome my addiction.
- September 18, 2014Please pray to God that He will take my divorce and turn it around and make my marriage whole again. That He will speak into my ex-wife's heart and make her realize what a terrible mistake she has made.
- September 18, 2014Hi. My name is Holly and this prayer request is for my fiance. His name is Mustafa. He is being investigated for fraud. He has admitted his guilt to me, is terrified and has turned from Islam to Christianity knowing it is only Jesus who can help him. I am asking that he not be arrested and that he can be given the chance to pay back what he has taken. This is his deepest desire. He wants to make things right and is praying to avoid jail. Please pray for him, for us and for our future together to be grounded solidly on Jesus. Thank you
- September 18, 2014Please pray for me. My husband and son have moved 16 hours away for my husbands new job. My daughter and I have stayed behind to sell the house and tie up lose ends. But I'm having a hard time I'm a full time student and now my grades are suffering. I can't handle all the house chores. I miss my husband and son so much. I'm so worried about bills having a mortage and rent I'm worried of sellling this house,I need it to sell and fast, getting things ready for people to view the house, my grades, my husband, son, and daughter. I need to know I have hope guidance because I'm feeling very sad depressed scared and worried.
- September 18, 2014I am having cataract surgery tomorrow at 8:30 a.m . please pray that all will go right. Thank you June
- September 18, 2014Please pray for my niece, Shelby - She has a lot of pain deep in her bones. She had cancer but is in remission. Thank you
- September 18, 2014that god heals my joints and especially my knees and that they stop cracking and that this new job i just got in a calling center works out, im in training now so i need to pass all the tests they give me, im a slow learning so i need to do okay to keep the job
- September 18, 2014. Me to be able to get best treatment for my gum problem - went to dentist Wed. and he found I have an abcess on one of my teeth on the right side and want me to return next Wed. AM so he can see what he feels will be the best thing for it - deep cleaning or gum surgery. Therefore pray for everything to work in divine order for me and that dentist will be able to identify & resolve gum problem & me to be healed - also that the cost will be reasonable so I'll have the money to pay for it; also for there to be an improvement in my diabetes & I won't have to take so many pills and for my calcium to come down from being so high. . my friend, MARILYN, to be able to get tenant out of her house because she hasn't paid rent in a year and refuses to pay nor discuss it with her. W
- September 18, 2014I request prayer for my dad's complete healing and recovery from the attack of cancer, spinal stenosis, hip arthritis and sepsis. The cancer has stopped spreading. The main issue is relieving the pain in his spine and hip. I have faith that my father's healing will be a powerful testimony for he and our family.
- September 18, 2014We Pray Lord for clear unpolluted skies, smoke moved away from affected areas SW OR, NW CA, wind calm, still, there & all other needing areas, for All Fires Out All Fires Out (all lightning stays high or is safely absorbed into the Earth) & for Rain RAIN RAIN Colder Colder COLD temperatures SW Oregon, (near H. C., OR, W., CA!) & whereEver needed in Oregon California Washington Utah West-U.S., Australia &everywhere needed (thank you those praying for adding names of any places needing)