Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014Pray for my oldest son & grandsons that they stay together & have happiness. Pray that the ones that have lied & hurt them leave them alone. Pray that his wife does not betray him & they get their finances under control. Pray that my husband finds a job that pays our bills so I can continue to keep our grandson. Pray that my youngest son finds happiness & a job he enjoys. Pray that my mom & mother in law get their BPs under control & they feel better. Pray that my family has health, happiness, love, peace, safety, strength & financial security. May GOD Bless You All. In THY name I pray, AMEN
- October 25, 2014Please pray for my family and my finance thank you Carolann
- October 25, 2014Holy Spirit...be with us today. May the fund raiser be more successful than we are expecting.
- October 25, 2014I've had a pain in my side for a while. Going to the doctor is expensive and time consuming, please pray that my pain will subside.
- October 25, 2014This week I've had to add more requests. Thank you for your help. Television, other electronics and video games have too strong a hold in our home. TV is in the center of our house & it is on for 9 hours a day. Please pray that all family members fibd something to do other than the above. My husband & I don't see eye to eye about video games. He plays games with our young son. Please pray that they use their time better. Thank you...
- October 25, 2014I pray my Husband Carlos comes back to me Anne and our family soon, he breaks up immediately with marcela, she does not get pregnant by him, she goes back to Columbia to her children, man there and is never Allowed to come back to us again, I pray Carlos cuts off all ties with her immediately, I pray he calls me Anne everyday, more often, confides in me, realizes all the good I Anne did for him and comes back home to me Anne and our family soon
- October 25, 2014Pray for Carey to have God help her so she can move to A beautiful new home with her kids.
- October 25, 2014Prayers for my daughter who is taking her board exam this week
- October 25, 2014Gid thank you for being in my life. I know you have very.big plans for me. God please guide me down the path I should go. I have no idea what direction I should be going. God if Kevin and I are meant to be in a relationship please guide us. If it is your will please keep our minds, hearts, and souls open to.possibilities. God please lead me to job that brings joy into the.lives of others and my own. God please help me make a difference in this world. God I pray for financial security and independence and a home of my own. God please keep open all doors I should go through and please keep closed all doors I shouldn't go through. Please God I pray for miracles to manifest. Please help me stay open and listening for what you want ne to do and where you want me to live. I know you hear me God and I await.your answers. Help my life change for the better. Amen!
- October 25, 2014Praise God. The cancer did not spread the Gay's bones. Thank you Jesus. Be with Gay as she starts her treatments. Hold her in your loving arms. Let her know she is not alone and her family is by her side. Keep Teddy calm so that he may be her rock that she will need through this. Watch out for Teddy that he can be healthy to.