Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 21, 2014My prayers are to have help to plan for and pay for weddings, for a way to make all these work out well for everyone involved, especially the travel. Thank You, Lord.
- July 21, 2014Please pray for my family to be healed
- July 21, 2014Asking for prayer for my 16 yr old son. He is struggling with a lot of demons in his life at the moment and is questioning the realness of God. Also he wanted to go to public school this year so he could not have to deal with his demons, but I have decided to continue to Homeschool him and he is not happy about it and has a bad attitude towards school in general. Please pray that God would put him back on the right path and heal his soul.
- July 21, 2014Please pray for my son Jesse, age 20. I so appreciate your prayers in the past. He is going through a very painful breakup. I feel so helpless. I want him to be the man God wants him to be. Thank you
- July 21, 2014PRAY FOR DON - IN HOSPITAL CHEST PAINS JENNY- FOR NEW JOB SAFETY LINDA - NEW HOME
- July 21, 2014Praying for stable and steady employment for my 21 year old son. He needs God's wisdom to show him the Lord's will for his life and the courage and strength to obey God.
- July 21, 2014I am sorry I come here almost everyday because I know your prayers are powerful. Thank you for praying. I am asking prayers for my brother to straighten out his life, people are trying real hard to mess it up. Please God soften their hearts. Plus my nephew needs a good job he put in for one now he just needs to get it.Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and caring.Connie
- July 21, 2014My Grandfather is dying and we do not know if he is saved or not. We pray that God may pour out His Spirit unto my grandfather and counsel him and lead him to Christ. Please pray intently for my Grandfathers salvation, that God may use whatever means necessary to call my grandfather to His son Jesus Christ, and that in Him he will be saved. Please we love him desperately.
- July 21, 2014please pray for my family...my son, Danny, started drinking again...my son, Mark, is homeless...and my youngest son, Michael, who has been clean and sober for almost 4 years..came home to visit us with his family...he talked to his son, justin, age 22, and told him he needs to get a job and support his new baby..and he talked to justin about some problems he saw justin struggling with that could get justin into a lot of trouble...please pray for God to restore their relationship..justin has an opportunity to get a good job with his dad, but says he doesn't like his dad or his mother...so doesn't want their help or want to be around them...i pray for healing of past hurts and for forgiveness.. thank you for your prayers
- July 21, 2014My daughter, Cathie, will have a C-section Tuesday morning July 22. She is having a baby girl. Please pray for a safe surgery and delivery for her and her baby, without complications, and that they would both stay well. Thank you! Sandy