Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 28, 2014I've been looking for the right employment opportunity for a few years. I have tried a couple of positions but because it's been so long that I have been looking, my skills have become a bit rusty. I need God's direction so that I can earn an income and not have others help me with my bills, etc. I don't have transportation, so that makes even more difficult. I need prayer today because I'm feeling a bid down and need encouragement to face my future days.
- July 28, 2014that god heals my joints and gets me some kind of income, ive been appealing ssi and i did it with a lawyer, pray i get it cause ive been living with no income for 2 1/2 yrs
- July 28, 2014My daughter, Natalie, and my daughter in law, Ashley, are both taking the Bar Exam tomorrow, July 29 and July 3oth. Please pray that they will remain calm and do their best on the exam. Thank you
- July 28, 2014Please pray for my girlfriend to not have anymore stress so that her period may come and that she is not pregnant. We aren't ready for a child
- July 28, 2014My sister-in-law has just moved in with us to escape an abusive marriage. I am asking for prayers for her - to be strong and to get healthy - physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I also would ask for prayers for my husband and I - that we would have the strength and wisdom to help her as she goes through the difficult period of ending a 30+ year marriage. And for her daughter, Lauren, who is very angry with her mother and filled with hurt, anger and bitterness. I would ask that God just surround Lauren with His grace and help to soften her heart to hear the words that we want to share with her. Thank you.
- July 28, 2014Please Pray for Albert - Wed. July30th. he will be undergoing eye surgery. the muscles in his eyes are making his eyes cross! Thank you for your Prayers & God Bless!
- July 28, 2014My husband has been faced with two incredible job opportunities and he must decide today (Monday, 7/28/14) which one to choose. We are seeking wisdom and discernment! Thank you!
- July 28, 2014dear,pleasepray formum paralysed to give God health for her, to make her walk ans stand in her feet mums name is Maria- she is 80 yoldd and was a teacher of romanian literature,thank you
- July 28, 2014Dear God, I borrow money to my friend because she need the money urgently. She promise to return the money to me one week later. However it is already one month, she still don't want to repay the money to me. Lord please help me to get back the money. Because I also borrow the money from the bank. I cannot repay the loan form the bank. Since I got the depression, my income has dropped dramatically. In the name of Jesus Amen!
- July 28, 2014Needing new job for a son and his family. He has applied for a route position, this company pays very well with good benefits. Pray they will call him soon and his income will increase. In Jesus name we pray.