Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014Please pray that my husband does not get overwhelmed at work and get anxious. Please pray that he gets to work a long time. Thank you.
- September 2, 2014My prayer request is to obtain better employment, to serve my purpose to God, to connect with the mate God intend for me. And that all promises for my life are kept in Jesus name Amen.
- September 2, 2014My son can't sleep. He is told it is a chemical imbalance. He has lost over 30 lbs. and we are very concerned. Please empower the doctors with wisdom. He needs a miracle.
- September 2, 2014I just started a job after a long time and what happens but I twist my ankle and it is so swollen I can hardly walk which means I cannot work because the job requires me to be on feet. I am asking, seeking and praying for healing, wisdom and discernment in all medical challenges right now. Sandra
- September 2, 2014New housing asap, the money to pay for the move, GOOD luck, and freedom from the Great Deceiver who still seeks to entrap, ruin and sacrifice me to its terrible interests, the instruments of this perfidy being the crack addicts brainwashed and deployed against me. Bless you and Thank you.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my husband to find a job here in b- fl.
- September 2, 2014Hello, praise God, i need God's favor because i want to go abroad, out of our country to work. I have failed to care of my kids as am a single mum. The father of my kids left me for another woman and am all by myself. I've already started the procedure, the kids will stay with my mum till further notice. Please intercede for me as i pray too. Thank you so much.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for Health & finances.Thank You. I'm still unemployed since being laid off 12/31/13. Things have been very hard & difficult for me & family. I cry at& have difficult time sleeping & concentrating. I try not to get depress or or over whelmed. There are days, that I don't feel motivated, just want to give up sometimes. Just been having one problem after another. It seem when one step is going forward, it wind up with several steps going backwards with another to resolve, after feel like things are starting to look up again.
- September 2, 2014I was sacked and am facing losing my home. The anxiety is terrible. I have an interview later this week and my old boss who is a part time pastor is trying to get me reinstated. Please pray for me. I need a miracle urgently and i am a single disabled Christian woman.
- September 2, 2014Urgent breakthrough in financial and marital areas of my life