Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Thank You lord for , Anna, HT and all the young people leaving the west to go and commit murder and mayhem with isis/isil in the Mideast, for their deliverance/conviction and salvation, along with the beginning of wisdom and Proverbs active for those who kill/murder others, amen YAHshua/Jesus
- October 22, 2014Once again, we are short for rent due to an injury. It seems like every month we are short. Bills raise each month and there never is enough food. I am worried about eviction and so many bills. My dreams are really nightmares about eviction. There aren't any agencies to help us. We need a financial and healing miracle.
- October 22, 2014I want you to pray for my mental strength
- October 22, 2014I fell and injured myself on Sept 22, 2014 and since then I have been unable to lie down to sleep I try to prop myself up in my recliner and only dose off and on since that tine. Please pray that I can get some rest and some relief from the injures I sustained when I fell. I tore something in my chest and really messed up my shoulder neck and back as well. The doctors I have been to don't seem to be able to do anything to help me. They just say time will heal. I already have an autoimmune disease that affects my connective tissue anyway so this is insult upon injury upon the injury of the fall. Please just pray that the healing will come soon as depression is setting in and nothing seems to help me and nothing seems to be working in my body the correct way. Please pray that God will speed up the healing process or give me the peace that I need to endure the season of life that I am going through so I can sleep for regular cycles. Susan C
- October 22, 2014I have 3 prayer requests. (1) Please pray for Linda who just lost her pet dog named Sunshine. Sunshine was a special needs dog and was born with bad kidneys, and she passed away yesterday at a young age. Linda is very distraught. Sunshine also had problems with her eyes, and Linda was so diligent in helping her with her eyes and felt so helpless that nothing could be done for Sunshine's kidneys. (2) Please pray for Barb who is having a bad reaction to a new medication. She's having severe diarrhea and had to be hospitalized for dehydration. (3) Please pray for Karen who was recently diagnosed with ALS. She is on a waiting list to be accepted into a stem cell program to help, but they only have so many openings. Please pray she, along with those who need it, get in. Thank you so much for the prayers!!!
- October 22, 2014I pray that Jodie and I can cover our bills. I pray to get a better job and get up earlier. I pray that Joe and I continue to work on our relationship. That we communicate and grow together. That we try cherish each other in every way possible. Thank you Jesus. IJNIP
- October 22, 2014god please help me i have been feeling very uneasy for the last few days as is something is going to go wrong please look after mom, dad renedelle,sean , christopher, heal and restore my relation with Paresh and let everything go well for me at work cause you know who target oriented thisJob is plesae let me make placements and meet the target and not get thrown out from the account..please calm me and take away all my fears
- October 22, 2014I actually have two needs that I am requesting for prayer. The first one is to have the desire for drugs and alcohol be taken from my grandson, Eric. The second is that my son be able to raise $5,000.00 by Friday to cover the $2,500.00 deductible each for my twin grandsons surgeries. I have applied for a loan, but it is still undecided. PLEASE, PLEASE put these urgent requests on your prayer lists. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- October 22, 2014My name is Lillian. Please pray for my son. He was drug free for about 8 months. A few days ago he started using drugs again. Pray for his deliverance and for his salvation.
- October 22, 2014MY heavenly father I Pray for my son Michael and me to get better at seeking peace and closer to God in our lives and hearts and may we overcome all addictions anger tantrums anxiety disorders depression sadness confusion hopelessness emptiness emotional mental Spiritual physical illnesses i Pray in Jesus Name Amen,