Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2014I have applied for a new job... less stress. I had to take a test for it, but I don't feel real good on the test. You weren't expected to answer all the questions in each section but I do feel nervous about it. It is helping students enroll into college. I am asking for help and prayer out there that I may get this position. Thank you
- October 19, 2014Anne is very ill. Please pray continuously for God to spare her life and completely restore her health. Thank you and may God bless you all with good health also. In Jesus' name, I pray.
- October 19, 2014Please pray for Alan's salvation and ask God to heal his body, mind, and spirit. Thank you and God bless you all. In Christ's name, I pray. mom
- October 19, 2014Please pray about the claim for a death pension for my husband. I know The Lord will deliver in his time. Thank You Connie R-
- October 19, 2014Please, God, help me.... heal me..... spare me! I ask in Jesus' name. Thank you!!
- October 19, 2014Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Heavenly Father I thank and praise you for this lovely day you blessed me to enjoy. I love you Lord Jesus. Heavenly Father I thank and praise you for answering one of many prayers in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I thank you for blessing my nephew with a job so he could take care of his family, not only that but to bless him and family to move to a better place to raise his children. Lord if I had 10,000 tongues I could not thank you enough. I thank you Lord. I love you, I love you. In all I give you all the honor and praise. Thank you Jesus. Yours in Christ Mattye
- October 19, 2014Praise God! I have been and still am requesting prayers that my boyfriend Kevin and I get back together. He had asked me to come over today to celebrate his son's birthday, and I had asked for prayers this morning that it would go well and be positive and the first step towards a reunion. I know I had an army of people praying for me, and thank you to all who have been praying! We had a great time and I felt such love for Kevin and his sons and it felt like it was exactly where I was supposed to be. After I left Kevin sent me a text thanking me for coming over and saying it was great that I was there. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers today. I still am asking God to bring us all back together permanently to be a family. Please pray that we start walking down that road together, Kevin and his sons are the love of my life. In Jesus' name, amen.
- October 19, 2014Please Pray for Jamie L- in Iowa she has stage three cancer is receiving chemo- very ill she needs your prayers Please.
- October 19, 2014PLEASE PRAY WITH ME, AND ASK GOD TO BRING ME PEACE. AND TO LET THE HORRIBLE PAINS FROM MY LIFE, GO AWAY. I AM SO TIRED OF MY FAMILY TREATING ME LIKE I AM NOTHING BUT A FAILURE. I HAVE GIVEN EVERYTHING I HAD TO THEM, ALL MY LIFE, AND NOW THEY HAVE TOTALLY CUT ME OUT OF THEIR LIVES. SOMETIMES THE HURTS I GET FROM THEM, ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME TO CARRY. I ASK GOD EVERY DAY...WHY ME....WHY IS HE LETTING THEM DO THESE THINGS TO ME......PLEASE PRAY FOR ME....GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
- October 19, 2014Can you pray that god will provided for me a godly woman in my life