Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2014i believe and command that my dad will be protected 24/7 days a week asap in EVERYTHING he does; driving car, walking, going up and down stairs, doing the laundry, eating, drinking, working in yard or at church, sleeping, dreaming, protected in nightmares, speaking, hearing, taking a shower, getting dressed, sitting, shopping, and protect him from derek - and all his evil buddies and all other evil, etc. I ask this in your precious name, Jesus. Amen
- September 22, 2014Kent - Pray for him to be the spiritual head of our home please. Scott - Please pray for him to remain alcohol free. Preston - Thanks for praying hard that he will remain fully in line with the will of Christ in all relationships especially.
- September 22, 2014Please pray that I may obtain financial assistance everyday, especially for our monthly bills. Thank you.
- September 22, 2014please pray with me. Thankyou Lord that the kingdom of Heaven is here now. Christ consciousness is now overflowing into our world now in overwhelming waves of love, peace, joy and utter bliss. All life on earth is now feeling these waves. All life is heavenly now. All people are heavenly minded. All people are smiling more, laughing more, more friendly, more kind, more joyous, filled with your overwhelming love, peace, joy and utter bliss. Wonderful miracles, healings, magical things and visions of Jesus and his loving angels are happening now to all people around the world. All people are coming to Jesus for all their needs, praying, following your commandments and repenting of their sins. All dna has been repaired. All is run in only positive syncronicity now. Earth is now the most glorious, cleanest, most peaceful heaven with the most kind, caring, gentle, humble, overly considerate, heavenly minded, overly compassionate and overly generous people in it. All people are now madly in love with Jesus. Jesus is the king and hero of the world now. Jesus is omnipresent around the world. Jesus is here now to receive his bride. In Jesus name. Amen
- September 22, 2014I pray my husband recieves no adverse actions. I pray that I keep my promotable status and get promoted on time. I pray that me and my husband leave k. together 16 October I pray we go to the same duty station and I pray we get pregnant.
- September 22, 2014please pray for my dad terry- he has cancer for the second time now he has been through chemo and radiation but has refused it this tme we pray for a miracle he is such a wonderful person and he has so much faith in god it has been really stressful on the family and has really takin a toll on him please pray that he is healed he needs all the prayers he can get thank you so much
- September 22, 2014I have a situation concerning my mom's life insurance that she should be receiving due to my dad's death, and her bank accounts that is in need of immediate prayer.
- September 22, 2014Please I need prayer my husband has turned his back on God. He had back surgry last November. Lost his job. Just had ankle/ knee surgry and is very angry and bitter. He is mean never says anything nice. He's mean to my kids his parents. I am worried because he will not get help. His attitude is ripping my family apart. We are in so much chaos I don't know what to do. I have prayed and prayed and its getting worse. I know he has a good heart but I don't know what do. And to be honest my faith is struggling. I don't know how much more I can take. Everyone says leave him but I don't want to push him over the edge. This is really bad and I desperately seeking Gods will. I feel all alone and I'm trying to have hope. But this is looking pretty hopeless. Please pray for us. I don't even know what to pray for anymore.
- September 22, 2014Please pray for my son in law Sam - He is a 35 year old loving dedicated father of of three young children. He collapsed 2 weeks ago because of a growth (hemangiona) on his brain stem. He struggles to walk and has slurred speech. Another bleed on his brain stem could end his life. Please please help. Much gratitude. Janet-
- September 22, 2014my name is terry and i need prayer i sick with copd congestive heart failure diabetes no matter how hard i try i cant leave cigerrettes alone they are killing me i cant hardly breath at times please pray for me