Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014I ask for the lord to have mercy and favor on me. I have a Job interview tomorrow morning and I ask for the lord to make this the Job that I have been praying for. I want to lift up my future Husband Thomas- and I ask for the lord to Save him and to protect him and for us to have a strong relationship and a good marriage. Love Melissa
- October 1, 2014Please pray for The Lord's help and intervention in my case regarding my mortgage company. My lawyers are not moving forward at all. When I call they won't accept my calls(most of the time some excuse.)During this time the mortgage keeps increasing and it' May cause me to lose the house. This is URGENT. Thank you for praying.
- October 1, 2014Carol - to have surgery October 2nd.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for our granddaughter Lauren. Thanks, Ann
- October 1, 2014Please Pray for Bailey- from A. she is in MD A. to recieve a stem cell transplant for granuloosa ovarvain cancer.From the chemo she is taking she has developed sores in her mouth and throat which are now bleeding. She is in a lot of bone pain, they are using a pain pump, but it is not controling the pain. Her heart is beating too fast and they have not been able to slow it down or to determine the cause. But they must administer the stem cell transplant today. Please put her on your pray list. She has been fighting this cancer over a year now. Thank you and your pray warriors.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for my relationship with Casey that the hurdle that has been in our way be swiftly and permanently removed from our path; that our way forward together be blessed with love, kindness, peace, trust, hope, gentleness, understanding and happiness.
- October 1, 2014Please pray with me for my son William to be obedient and stay in the boarding school love the school he is attending.
- October 1, 2014I could really use your prayers. I am dizzy, shakey and feel off balance and heavy most all the time. My doctor doesn't know what is wrong here, please ask God to heal me so I can have a better quality of life. With Thanks and Gratitude, Mary-
- October 1, 2014I am very lonely and is in need of a God fearing Christian man to share the rest of my life with. Please help me pray for such a man to come into my life, sent by God. Thanks for your prayer.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for Steve. He has undiagnosed internal bleeding. At the ER right now. Worried sick. Thank you.