Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 16, 2014A friend and I have purchased a mobile home that is decades old, so it needs new flooring, carpeting and especially, a new roof. The ceiling leaks in several places and we had a witness to that last week when A. had the worst rainstorm on record. A new bout of rain is coming that is supposed to be heavier than even last week's deluge (from Hurricane Odile). We dont have the funds to put on a new roof, yet, so I am asking for help praying that this impending storm won't make the ceiling fall down, especailly in the bathroom. My faith is shaken right now and I'm pretty scared about this. We have so much more work to do on this trailer in the next month, before move-in. Thank you to all who may help me pray. Many prayers from AZ will be sent up from people who are in the same boat as we are. We hardly get rain here, but since Sept. 8th, 2014 that has changed. Diana E.
- September 16, 2014Bridget has chronic fatigue, due to her being under tremendous stress lately her medication is no longer working. She is exhausted all the time and unable to function normally. Even though the med is not working she is getting terrible side effects from it. Please,please ask the Lord to heal her or make her medication work for her like it did in the past, so she will have energy again and be able to do the things she needs to do. Thank you very much.
- September 16, 2014I ask for prayer for financial help in the name of Jesus.
- September 16, 2014Pray to my J household, much is changing and it seems the we are stuck in the dry places, I Pray for salvation for my children Abron, Ava and Chell, all of them needs better jobs to support themselves and their families. Pray for my wife Betty who is getting ready to retire. Much is going on the Father is blessing we must have the mind set to receive. Pray for my family and I will Pray for yours in Jesus Name Amen
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my negative thinking to be changed by my prayers and that I will be Spiritually changed for the better. In Jesus name I pray.
- September 16, 2014Please Pray for our daughter Ava, she has been hurt physically and mentally unknowingly by family members. who though they were doing the right thing for her. Pray that she learn to forgive them and allow Jesus to began the healing process, she needs to start moving on with her life. As always we pray for salvation Ava and for all our children and household, we all need to grew closer and know Jesus as Lord and Savior. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen Amen Amen
- September 16, 2014To be healed of severe back nerve pain, artery problems, leg pain. Depression. I need a miracle. In Jesus name. Amen.
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my health... I feel weak and sickly. I know God answers prayer and provides His strength in our weakness.
- September 16, 2014Please pray that I will find a godly woman to come into my life so that I may marry soon. Also, I need God's guidance for a good literary agent so that I might get a book published. And finally, I would ask for prayer for financial independence in a home-based business venture.
- September 16, 2014Thank you for praying. I went to the doctor and found out I have a sinus infection. Please continue to pray I will rest today with medicine. I have a conference tomorrow and don't feel up to it, but my adminstration expects me to show up for it. I am so tired. I don't think I can keep doing this job. I am the bread winner for us, I would like for God to open another door very soon.